King of My Heart

i'll never let you go

BROOKLYN'S POV

Maybe starting a movie last night at one in the morning was a bad idea, because it's almost eleven in the morning right now and I'm rendered immobile by Harry's tall frame that's pinning me down as he snores away the morning.

I've been awake for about a half hour, slowing waking up and subsequently realizing I can't move anything past my stomach because Harry's head is laying on it with his arms securely around my waist and his legs over mine.

Thankfully, my arms are free so I was able to get my bearings on the time of day, but I don't think the time mattered when I'm probably not going to be moving anytime soon.

I wonder if he knows he's a snorer. I bet if I told him he would get all defensive and shy.

But along with being a snorer, he's also a cuddler, and I don't need any convincing of that because, well...

I'm combing my hands through his hair right now because it's pretty much the only thing I can do, besides be on my phone, but I don't really have anything to do on it. I'm content, don't get me wrong– this exact position is literally what I've been daydreaming about for the past week– but I'm going to have to pee sooner than later.

I hope this isn't one of those times where he's going to sleep a straight twelve hours, because if it is, we still have a few more hours to go and I'm going to have to risk waking him up at some point.

I stop my movement for a minute when I see and hear my door creak open a little, bracing myself for my mom's reaction to what she's about to see. She was long asleep when Harry came over last night so she most likely doesn't know he's here, unless she heard something in all the ruckus and connected the dots. Which, I wouldn't be surprised at all if she did.

I see her begin to peek her head around the door and her eyes first fall to me, she smiles a bit, then she sees the snoring giant laying on top of me, raises her eyebrows, looks back at me, and waits for some kind of explanation.

"I will explain later." I mouth to her, not wanting to do this here and now and waving her off.

"I feel like it's obvious." She whisper-shouts back to me and I roll my eyes lightly.

"Later!" I widen my eyes at her, ignoring the teasing smile she's giving me.

She snickers like a ten year old trying to pull a prank and shuts the door, just shy of when I was about to grab a pillow to throw at her.

"Keep going." I freeze when I feel the vibrations of Harry's raspy morning voice through my body.

"How long have you been awake?" I chuckle softly, my hand going back to his hair to play with it.

"Long enough to know..." he pauses and rubs his eyes to wake them up a little, "...that your mom totally connected the dots."

"Yeah...she's also kind of right. It is sort of...obvious."

"I feel like she and my mum would get along then." He mumbles, and I raise my eyebrows as he lets out a yawn. He's never really mentioned his mom before. Sorry, his mum.

He rolls over on his back, my bright pink sweatshirt still across his shoulders as he stretches his arms and rubs his eyes more. He's so adorable in the mornings and he has no idea.