Long Live

❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀

may these memories break our fall

❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀◦❀

NIALL'S POV

9 PM PST

Is #Hooklyn over? Fans speculate the couple's status after One Direction airport appearance in Washington

One Direction fans predicted another breakup: "We saw it coming."

Harry Styles continues to break hearts: which unlucky lady will be next?

Tossed to the curb: Is #Hooklyn over?

Fans speculate over the disheveled appearance of Harry Styles and the absence of Brooklyn Callahan, his girlfriend, at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport as the band made their way through the crowded building. Callahan had been on tour with the band since they began the North American leg of their Where We Are Tour in New York, appearing with the five stars on multiple occasions at clubs and in public.

According to fans, this is the second time the group has been out in public without her. The first was at a club the band went to after their second performance in Chicago a few weeks ago. Shortly after, Styles confirmed and announced their relationship via an Instagram post of a picture of Callahan captioned "1 year..." indicating to fans that the couple had remained private for a year already.

No representative from the band has confirmed or denied any theories regarding Styles and Callahan.

I squeeze my eyes shut, fighting the tiredness in them as I continue to scroll through Twitter. More and more tweets and headlines keep popping up about the chaos from earlier this morning as every second passes– I can barely keep up with all of them.

Knowing management, the speculations are going to stay. No one will confirm or deny anything, because they like to be cryptic. They like to keep people talking. Especially...especially about this kind of thing. That's why Harry was the one to confirm his relationship, they never would've done it. These breakup rumors will keep up his image. I mean, it was right there in the headline. Harry Styles continues to break hearts.

Because that's what he does, apparently.

He tosses them to the curb.

I close the app, having had enough.

I swipe back to my ongoing call with Reagan, putting the phone up to my ear.

"I'm back." I say quietly.

"Do you see what I mean?" She asks.

"Yeah." I reply weakly. "They're bad."

"She's not responding to any of us. And I would call Harry or something but I have a feeling he's going to be the same way." She sighs.

"You'd be right. He's...not doing well. I haven't heard him speak since she left."

I watched the whole exchange. It wasn't totally intentional. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop. I was trying to run after Harry and stop him from possibly doing something he regretted, but I restrained myself when I realized that that didn't seem like the case.

I heard their entire exchange by the elevators and it completely broke my heart.

And Harry isn't the only one affected by her leaving. He's obviously affected the most, but...it's not easy on the rest of us either. Liam seems particularly upset. I know those two have a sincere brother-sister relationship and he loves her. They're close.