long story short

thank u for 10k xx kisses i love all of u so much!! 

and we live in peace

ONE MONTH LATER

EARLY MARCH 2018

BROOKLYN'S POV

"It's just insane. He's brilliant." Kalani deadpans as she watches with wide eyes. Harry brings the song to an end and moves to go over notes with the band as Kalani, Jones, Devin and I sit to the side of the rehearsal studio. "I really can't wait to hear these songs live." Devin mumbles from next to me.

I nod my head in full, whole-hearted agreement.

"Even the band is brilliant." Jones chimes in. "These songs are brilliant." He shakes his head.

"I would say I'm pissed at you for not introducing us sooner, but I can't because it was totally worth the wait." Kalani says again.

I laugh, giving Harry a thumbs up when he looks over here at us to see how we're doing. I hear the beginning chords of 'Two Ghosts' as they begin the next song.

Rehearsals for the tour that starts later this month are obviously going smoothly, this current one being one of the last before they call it ready and begin to pack for the long trip. Really long trip.

I'm excited to say I'm tagging along on the European, Australian, and Southeast Asian legs of the trip. I've never travelled to so many new places in only two months, let alone ever, but I'm so excited to get going. I'm coming home and back to work once they begin South America and North America.

We compromised, knowing I couldn't miss half a year worth of work but I still wanted to come on tour. The time differences from the other side of the world versus LA would've been too brutal to try to work around, so I'm coming on those legs to be with Harry and dodge the constant phone tag, and then I'll be home when he's closer in the Americas on this side of the world.

I've been to a couple of rehearsals before this, but just by myself. Devin was usually working and I knew I would bring Kalani and Jones to one when they flew in last week.

It was hard to pull Jones away from the rescue center when I took them there and showed them the ropes, but we did have more of the city to see and we made a few trips back to the aquarium. We've seen as much of the city as we could in the last week, along with plenty of down time, and times like this.

When I relayed to Harry that they were coming when Kalani confirmed the flight details, he offered to let them stay at his house since there was room. I let them decide and they happily accepted– well, Kalani did for the both of them– and it's been a week long sleepover. I did have to go grocery shopping multiple times because we could only get take out so many times before we got sick of it.

Sadly, today is their flight back to Hawaii so we're spending the last few hours this morning here at rehearsal. Jones has to get back to the university and the rescue center there, and Kalani has meetings lined up at her office when she gets back. It's been an exhausting week full of many late nights and late mornings, but it's certainly been memorable and will be happening again.

But, the fun isn't over just yet. Kalani and Jones may be going home, but things aren't slowing down here.

"The Uber will be here in fifteen minutes." Devin says to us, and I groan a little internally because that means we have to leave.