Lady of the Night

THIS CHAPTER IS NASTY. NOT FOR THE WEAK AT HEART. VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED

________

Desirée's POV

The door slowly opens and in walks Big Daddy. I smirk as I sip my sex on the beach.

"Sit anywhere you like." He surveys the room for the best seat. The room is a perfect square with a square stage and pole directly in the middle. A few lap dance chairs and some couches encircle the small stage. Lights hang from the ceiling filling the room with blue light. He takes his seat in the large chair and leans back. "What can Juicy, do for you, baby?" I kick myself not liking the name change but, my identity is all I have. So I must protect it.

"I need a dance, ma. I wanna see that ass in motion." I scoff.

"Is that all?"

"What else you got?"

"Baby, I'm more than a dancer. I'm an experience. I just don't fuck. And before you ask head and hand jobs counts as fucking." He chuckles and nods.

"Alright. Name your price."

"$50 a song. You can touch me but don't go crazy." I walk towards him continuing to speak. "You want me to take my clothes off it's $20 per article of clothing and another $50 for every 30 minutes I'm naked." Another sip from my drink. "You can do whatever you want in here as long as it ain't sex."

"What if I just wanna watch?"

"You wanna watch? Watch what?" His eyes dart down and back up to my eyes as he bites his lip. I smirk and lean into his ear. "If you wanna watch me play with my pussy it'll cost you."

"I'm rich, baby. Money ain't no object. Name your price."

"You name yours."

"I'll give you $100 every 30 minutes your pussy is out."

"Make it 15 minutes and you've got a deal."

"I like the way you talk. You got a deal."

The mix starts playing and swirl around in the pole. His eyes never leave my body. I do flips and tricks for a few songs before he calls me over from the stage. I keep the tally in my head. Three songs. Clothed. $150. The next songs starts and I wind my hips. His hands turn me around and pull me closer. He rubs my ass with both hands as I shake it in his face. He smacks it and I feel one hand leave my ass.

"Take this shit off." He pulls on my fishnets. "Take all of it off."

I slowly remove my clothing one by one. First my top, then my skirt. 2 articles. $40. $190 total. Under my black latex ensemble was a bright red lace set. I lean forward holding my breasts. His eyes parallel to my nipples.

"Can you take it off for me, Daddy? It unhooks in the front." He quickly removes the bra and and he cups my breasts. He massages them in his hands paying special attention to my nipples. They get hard under his touch. His hands work their way down my body and he pulls off my thong and my tights. I step out of my shoes and kick them to the side.

"Mmmm. I know that pussy wet." 3 more articles. $60. $250 total. I walk away from him and sit on the couch. I spread my legs wide. His mouth gapes open. He practically drools at the sight. "Play with it, baby girl. Just for Daddy." I bite my lip as I let my index finger explore my slit. I lick my finger clean, being sure to make eye contact. I moan as I continue to play with myself putting on a show. It's been 47 minutes of this now. 45 minutes and counting. $300. $550 total. His dick is out. He strokes as fast as I do intentionally matching my pace. He gets up walking over to me. "Let me touch it. Just this once." I continue, ignoring him, moaning even louder. "I'll give you $1,000."

"You wanna finish me off?" He nods. I pull a bag from under the couch I'm on and pull out a veiny dildo. "$1,000 but if it takes you more than 15 minutes to make me cum. You double my pay for the whole night." He smirks.

"If you let me use my own I'd have you squirting in 5 minutes." I hand him the bright pink dildo with a smile. He kneels in front of me and inserts it slowly I gasp taking it inch by inch. I feel him trying to tease me but the jokes on him, only 3 men have ever truly made me cum. My third boyfriend, Tony, and Prince. I watch as he gets close to his climax and that's when I pour on the magic. 30 more minutes naked. $50. $600. Plus this for the passed 30 minutes $200. If can just hold out a few more minutes I'll have made enough off him to just go do a set and rake in some tips. My body trembles; he's pushing it deeper now. He's growing impatient. I let out a loud moan to make him think I'm getting somewhere. "You like that?" I nod excitedly and throw my head back.

"Don't stop. I'm so close." I hold his hand and start riding. I peak at the clock and see that my time has passed. $800 and $1000. Doubled. $3600. Time for the finally. I jerk my body around and allow my legs to quiver. I gasp a few times and let out a scream holding in my stomach and making it contract. He stops and sits it down. He gets up. His dick now limp hanging outside his underwear.

"It took me 20 minutes. A deal is a deal." I tell him how much he owes me and he smiles a smile that can only be described as wealthy. He grabs a towel of the table a wipes himself off. I eventually do the same. He then grabs his phone from his pocket immediately making a phone call. Once I'm fully clothed there's a knock on the door. A large man brings in a duffel bags drops it on my stage. "I rounded it up to $4000. You were well worth it."

"Thank you, Big Daddy."

"You come out here and dance I might have some more for you." Jackpot.

I change into my next out fit and head to the DJ booth. They point me in the direction of the main office and I make my way back. Knocking gently I wait for it to swing open. When it does I'm met with a familiar face.

"Girl, I can't believe you made it out."

"I can't believe you opened your own club." Sunny smiles and welcomes me in. I have a seat across from her desk.

"I see why Tony went crazy. There's a lot of money on this end but I make sure to pay my girls better than he ever did." I smile softly trying not to show the pain I feel hearing his name.

"Thanks for letting me work for the next couple nights. Did you make those calls I asked you to make?" She pulls out a joint, lighting and taking a hit.

"Yea it's all arranged. Got you a couple slots at every club on this side of town. Every dollar on the stage when your song starts is yours." She passes me a paper with a list of club names, addresses, and people to talk to when I'm there. I tuck it into my bra while she takes another drag. "They said they'd fit you in as soon as you get there. Oh and I'm covering your tab. You and ya white girls drink free."

"Thanks, Sunny. You always we're good at this business stuff."

"I got your back, D. Now get out of here. You're on in 20." I make my way back to the booth and catch up with Wendy and Lisa.

"Okay y'all we gotta move downstairs and one of y'all gotta carry this." I toss the bag in their direction.

"Holy hell. How much money is this?" Wendy asks barely able to hold the bag.

"$4000 but I'm about to do a set and get more so I need you to take this bag , sit backstage, and guard it with your life. When my set is over, I'll put all my tips in the bag and we'll go to the next club." I hustle my ass to the stage and do my signature songs. The money flows, I collect, and we leave. Two clubs and another duffel bag later, we head back to the hotel. I pay the cab driver as we get out and smile. "Same time tomorrow. New circuit." He nods and I slide him his cut before we walk away. I quickly remove my wig and throw on my coat. We walk through the back entrance and spend the elevator ride taking down my hair.

"What do we do with the money?" Wendy asks frantically.

"Take it to your room and hide it. Deny housekeeping tomorrow. We'll go shopping and buy some clothes to explain all the extra luggage we're going to accumulate. I'll deposit the money at the bank while we're out." I crunch some numbers and find that I made almost $8000 after subtracting the taxi fees. If I keep this up, I'll have it all in a month.