The Arc Reactor

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Kelsey's POV

I was home at Stark Mansion, where me and Pepper were watching the news. It was some sort of weird Stark Industries plan.

"Stark Industries! I've got one recommendation! Ready? Ready? Sell, sell, sell! Abandon ship! Does the Hindenburg ring any bells? Let me show you the new Stark Industries business plan! Look, that's a weapons company that doesn't make weapons!"

I rolled my eyes at the way the guy was talking. He was talking like those commercial people, that try to get you to buy their product even though it isn't good.

Suddenly the intercoms turned on and out came my father's voice, "Pepper. How big are you hands?"

Pepper turned over to the intercom, "What?" She asked confused.

"How big are your hands?" He asked her again.

"I don't understand why..." Pepper started.

"Get down here. I need you." My father said before the intercom cut off. Pepper looked at me confused and I just shrugged my shoulders. Pepper left and went downstairs.

What is my father doing now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still watching the news and the guy from before was still on. Pepper came back upstairs but she had something in her hands. It was some sort of reactor.

"What is that?" I asked her pointing at the reactor.

"This is what was keeping your father alive." Pepper answered making my eyes widened.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "What do you mean that was keeping dad alive?!"

"I'm guessing it's some sort of life support. It's the arc reactor." She said.

I got up from the couch and walked up to Pepper. She handed me the arc reactor and I examined it. It was really cool to be honest.

"Why did he give you this?" I asked her.

"He said to throw it out, that it was useless. But I think I have a better idea with it." Pepper explained.

"What do you have in mind?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Pepper spent a long time making something for my dad. Instead of a throwing the arc reactor out, we fixed it up and put lettering on it saying....

"PROOF THAT TONY STARK HAS A HEART"

Me and her went downstairs and I saw him working on something. It looked like some sort of armor technology. A flight stabilizer.

Pepper was holding the wrapped up gift and a cup of coffee.

"Up two. All right, set that."

"I've been buzzing you. Did you hear the intercom?" Pepper told him.