His First Name is Agent

"Good to go on this end

"Good to go on this end. The rest is up to you." My dad said to Pepper over a radio. He was currently fixing something underwater that controlled Stark Tower. Stark Tower was in New York City, which was so beautiful at night by the way. I mean not that it wasn't beautiful in California too but it was just something about the buildings lightning up at night that made me love it.

"You disconnected the transmission lines? Are we off the grid?" Pepper asked him as she looked at monitors and different technical things.

Don't ask me what they are, I'm too busy reading Harry Potter.

"Stark Tower's about to become a beacon of self-sustaining clean energy."

"Well, assuming the arc reactor takes over and it actually works."

"I assume. Light her up!" Right when my dad said those words I saw the outside lights of Stark Tower light up.

"How does it look?" Pepper asked.

"Like Christmas...but with more..me." My dad answered making Pepper turn to me and gave a look. I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed.

"We've got to go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press. I'm in DC tomorrow. I'm working on the zoning for the next three buildings." Pepper explained.

"Pepper, you're killing me at the moment. Remember, enjoy the moment."

"Then get in here and I will." She said making me scrunch my nose in disgust.

"Ew." I muttered.

"Levels are holding steady...I think." Pepper said as my dad entered the room and approached her.

"Of course they are, I was directly involved. Which leads me to my next question. How does it feel to be a genius?" My dad questioned her.

He turned off the display that was shown and him and Pepper faced each other. Don't get me wrong, they are absolutely cute together. But sometimes a little too cute for my liking.

"Well, ah, I really wouldn't know, now would I?"

"What do you mean? All this came for you." My dad told her.

I walked over to them and spoke up, "No all of this, came from that right there." I tapped the arc reactor on his chest.

"She's right." Pepper agreed.

"Give yourself some credit, please. Stark Tower is your baby. Give yourself...twelve percent of the credit." My dad explained to her.

"Twelve percent?"

"An argument can be made for fifteen."

Pepper walked towards the living room and asked, "Twelve percent of my baby?"