Court Meeting

WASHINGTON D

WASHINGTON D.C.

"Mr Stark, could we pick up now where we left off? Mr. Stark, please." Senator Stern tried to get my father's attention up to the front. We were currently at a court meeting about my father's Iron Man suit and how he should hand it over to the proper authorities....whatever that means...

My dad turned around as he Pepper was telling him off about something. I wasn't really paying attention for the first half, because I had been writing the whole time.

"Yes dear?" My father asked making me roll my eyes.

"Can I have your attention?" Stern asked getting impatient.

"Absolutely."

"Do you or do you not possess a specialised weapon?" Stern questioned my dad.

"I do not." He answered.

"You do not?"

"I do not. Well, it depends on how you define the word weapon."

"The Iron Man weapon." Stern reminded him even though he already knew and was just being dumb.

"My device does not fit that description." My father replied to Stern.

"Well... How would you describe it?" Stern asked him.

"I would describe it by defining it as what it is, Senator."

"As?"

"It's a high-tech prosthesis. That is... That is... That's actually the most apt description I can make of it." My dad explained with the most terrible description ever.

"It's a weapon. It's a weapon, Mr. Stark." Stern was starting to grow very frustrated.

"Please, if your priority was actually the well-being of the American citizen..."

"My priority is to get the Iron Man weapon turned over to the people of the United States of America." Stern told my dad.

"Well, you can forget it. I am Iron Man. The suit and I are one. To turn over the Iron Man suit would be to turn over myself which is tantamount to indentured servitude or prostitution, depending or what state you're in. You can't have it." My dad explained to Stern making him look in shock and confusion.

"Look I'm not expert..."

"In prostitution? Of course not. You're a senator. Come on." My dad commented making the whole room laugh except Pepper and I. My dad turned to me and Pepper and mouthed, "no?" Pepper shook her head before he turned his back to her.

"I'm no expert in weapons. We have somebody here who is an expert on weapons. I'd now like to call Justin Hammer, our current primary weapons contractor." Stern introduced. A guy then came in front of everyone. He had lightish hair and glasses, and a suit on to make himself look professional.