Iron Monger

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

"Kelsey, get to your father quick." Pepper told Kelsey.

"Okay." She ran quickly over back to the house.

When she got there, Rhodey had just came over. "Kelsey! Where's your father?" He asked.

"I don't know. I was going to check now." She replied. They walked into the house and started looking.

They found him downstairs and he was on the floor looking like he was sick or something.

"Tony! You okay?" Rhodey asked as he kneeled down to him.

"Where's Pepper?" He asked.

"She's fine. She's with five agents. They're about to arrest Obadiah." Rhodey told him.

"That's not going to be enough." Tony got up.

"What do you mean that's enough?" Kelsey asked as her father got his suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony got into the suit and Rhodey was amazed by it. "That's the coolest thing I've ever seen." He commented.

"Not bad, huh? Let's do this." Tony slightly smiled as he started to walk off.

"You need me to do anything else?" Rhodey asked as Kelsey looked back and forth at both.

"Keep the skies clear and keep Kelsey safe." Tony answered him before taking off.

"Damn!" Rhodey turned to see another suit. "Next time baby."

"Let's not hope for a next time." Kelsey told them before they walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhodey and Kelsey arrived at the base when they saw everyone watching the screens.

"Sir, you're not going to believe this. That thing is back." A soldier told the other.

"Get me Major Allen. Scramble the jets!" The soldier ordered. Suddenly, Rhodey and Kelsey came up to him and Rhodey turned it off.

"Not necessary, people. Just a training exercise." Rhodey told everyone. "Yes sir." The soldier said.

"Oh, um, hi, Miss Stark." The soldier looked at Kelsey.