Natalie aka Natasha Romanoff

I had been off the roof now as Pepper, my dad, and some officials had been clearing the place

I had been off the roof now as Pepper, my dad, and some officials had been clearing the place. I then spotted a woman with fire red hair and bright eyes. Natalie....

I walked up to her and smiled. "So is your name really Natalie? Or is that another lie you made up?" I asked making her laugh.

"I just...I did it to keep my job and to protect your family." She admitted. "My real name is Natasha. Natasha Romanoff."

"Nice name." I smiled making her do the same.

"Where's your dad? I need to speak to him about something." Nat asked me and I looked back at Pepper and my dad, then back at Nat.

"Uh..probably having sex with Pepper." I replied making Nat widened her eyes.

"Just for clarification. How old are you?" She asked me.

I smirked and said, "I'm nine years old."

"You're only nine and you know what that is?" Nat asked me in shock.

"Know what?" I asked with an innocent smile.

Nat laughed and said, "You're a little smartie aren't you?"

I laughed before saying, "I like you Natasha Romanoff."

"I like you too Kelsey Stark. Now if you excuse me, I need to ask your dad a few questions." She said before walking off. "And hopefully not catching him having sex." She turned on her heel making me laugh.

Something tells me that woman is going to be my best friend for life. But maybe that's just me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Tony Stark had been sitting at a table inside of a building, when suddenly Nick Fury (Director and Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D) walked in looking at Tony.

There was a file sitting on the table and Fury stopped Tony from opening it. "I don't think I want you looking at that. I'm not sure it pertains to you anymore. Now this on the other hand, is Agent Romanoff's assessment of you. Read it." He handed Tony a file.

"Personality overview. Mr Stark displays compulsive behaviour." In my own defence, that was last week. "Prone to self-destructive tendencies." I was dying. I mean, please. Aren't we all? "Textbook narcissism"? Agreed. Okay, here it is. "Recruitment assessment for Avenger Initiative. Iron Man? Yes." I gotta think about it." Tony read off the report.

"Read on." Fury said.

"Tony Stark not... Not recommended"? That doesn't make any sense. How can you approve me but not approve me?" Tony questioned. "I got a new ticker. I'm trying to do right by Pepper. I'm trying to be there for Kelsey when she needs it. I'm in a stable-ish relationship."

Fury walked round and rested against the table by Tony's chair. "Which leads us to believe at this juncture we'd only like to use you as a consultant."

Tony stood up and offered his hand. They both shook hands as Tony clasped his other hand on top of Fury's. "You can't afford me." He said as he starts to leave before turning around.

"Then again, I will waive my customary retainer in exchange for a small favour. Rhodey and I are being honoured in Washington and we need a presenter."

"I'll see what I can do." Fury told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelsey watched on the television as her father got a medal for his achievement. She couldn't help but laugh at how Stern was towards Tony.

"It is my honour to be here today to present these distinguished awards to Lieutenant Colonel James Rhodes and Mr Tony Stark, who is, of course, a national treasure." He said as he pinned on the medals. "Thank you Lieutenant Colonel, for such and exceptionally distinguished performance. You deserve this."

"Thank you sir." Rhodey said.

"Mr Stark. Thank you for such as exceptionally distinguished performance. You deserve this." Stern said as he pinned the medal onto Tony a little too hard making the other man wince in pain. "Oh, sorry. Funny how annoying a little prick can be, isn't it? Let's get a photo."

They then all posed for a photo just as Kelsey turned off the tv and closed the book she was reading. When she got up, she placed the book on the table before walking off.

Pepper had walked into the living room a few seconds later and fixed up the couch before glancing down at Kelsey's book. She picked up it up in confusion.

She read the cover and in big bold black letters, it read, WITCHCRAFT: A HANDBOOK OF MAGIC, SPELLS, AND POTIONS

Pepper widened her eyes in shock and confusion. "What the hell?" She muttered to herself before placing the book back down and walking out the living room. But the same question played in her mind.

Why on earth did Kelsey have that book? And what was she going to do with it?

Hey y'all!! Here's the final chapter for Iron Man 2!! I'm so excited to move onto The Avengers because I have so much in store for Kelsey

Hey y'all!! Here's the final chapter for Iron Man 2!! I'm so excited to move onto The Avengers because I have so much in store for Kelsey. Also the end of this chapter 👀....no information is available at this time...

Anyways, the cast/info for The Avengers will be uploaded tomorrow and chapter one of The Avengers will be published on Saturday!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a wonderful day!!

Love you all!

-Mary💗