Nightmares

3rd Person POV

3rd Person POV

Kelsey laid asleep in her bed. It was about 11 PM at night and the girl had only fell asleep an hour ago, due to not being able to sleep.

As she was in her slumber, she suddenly had a nightmare that she couldn't explain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pepper and Kelsey were laid on some sort of lab beds. Two men came up to them with syringes filled with something.

"Pepper..." Kelsey muttered before one of the men stuck the syringe into Pepper making her wince. Kelsey struggled under her restraints when the other man came up to her.

When then man went to stick the syringe in her arm, the girl started whimpering and then suddenly she let out a horrific loud scream. The men covered their ears before flying back. Pepper looked in confusion. Kelsey laid still before her eyes began to glow pink and a voice played her in head, "Well, Well, Well. One of the most powerful beings on the Earth.....the banshee."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelsey sprung up with a loud gasp from her nightmare. She didn't know what it was or why it happened. But she grew frightened. Why was she tied down? Why was Pepper tied down? Who were those men with the syringes? What was that scream? And what was she?

Kelsey sat up in bed before resting her face in her hands as she sighed. She looked over at her alarm clock and saw it was 4:56 AM. She groaned before muttering, "What is wrong with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kelsey sat down on the couch reading through Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. She remembered last year, she read the first one and was hoping she would get a letter to Hogwarts but that never happened.

As she turned the pages and read each line carefully, she heard someone say her name.

"Kelsey...."

She looked up in confusion, "Dad? Pepper?" She questioned thinking it was one of them but no answer. Kelsey shrugged before going back to her book, but then she heard the voice again.

"Kelsey..." Kelsey marked the page in her book and placed it down before getting up. "Hello? Is someone there?"

There was nothing. It was silence. Complete silence. "Hello?"

"Kelsey.....you need to....release it.....release your power..." The voice said again and Kelsey looked in confusion.

"Who's there?" Kelsey exclaimed when suddenly she heard a loud scream. She covered her ears before seeing herself. She was the one screaming.

She saw herself fighting some robots that looked like her father's suits. Kelsey looked in confusion. She saw herself using some sort of pink powers against them and a scream as well. Kelsey saw a girl and a boy next to her. Twins. They were fighting them with her. She didn't know who they were but they kept fighting. The robot then blasted Kelsey back and the girl helped her by blasting back the robot back with the same powers as Kelsey had, but red. As Kelsey tried to go away, she was pushed back again but the boy who seemed to have super speed picked her up bridal style and got her to safety.

Kelsey then looked to her left to see herself again with The Avengers. Then to the right to see herself, a boy she didn't know, her father, and a man with a cloak in space. Then she looked to her front again and saw her dad all beaten up. He had something on his hand. Some sort of glove.

"And I...am..." Her dad started to say but Kelsey heard her name again.

"Kelsey. Kelsey....Kelsey!" Kelsey shot up from the couch. Her book laid next to her and looked up to see her dad standing over her.

"You okay, Kid?" Tony asked his daughter.

She looked down before nodding, "Yeah..."

"Did you have another nightmare?" Tony asked. Kelsey has been having nightmares ever since the Battle in New York. Tony has too but for some reason his daughter told him they weren't about New York but something else.

"Yeah..." Kelsey muttered. "But it's so weird. I see myself doing things I don't remember doing. And I see myself with these weird abilities. I see myself with people I don't know and I don't know what it means." She explained and her father sighed.

Tony sat down next to her and said, "Dreams and nightmares are weird. But don't worry we'll figure out soon enough....hopefully."

Kelsey nodded before her dad pulled her into a side hug. She was damn glad to be able to have someone with her while she thought was her falling slowly into madness. But little did Kelsey know that wasn't it. She wasn't going mad. She was getting stronger. Something was building inside and was going to be released soon.

Hey guys!!! This chapter was hard to write because I had to literally rewatch Iron Man 3 and the other movies to know what to write

Hey guys!!! This chapter was hard to write because I had to literally rewatch Iron Man 3 and the other movies to know what to write. So, yeah...Kelsey's nightmares are her in the future...kind of. So she is kind of a seer but not really. It's something more than that.

I'm super excited to write the ending to this because I can't wait for you all to see what happens to Kelsey. I'm also excited to finish this book because then we move onto the second one which includes Age of Ultron, Captain America Civil War, Spider-Man Homecoming, Infinity War, and Endgame. And I'm super excited for that cause Kelsey gets to interact with Peter, The Avengers, and Wanda + Pietro. Then the third book will include Wandavision, Far From Home, No Way Home, and Multiverse of Madness!

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed this chapter and more is coming soon!!!

Love you all and Happy Easter!!!

-Mary💗🐰