I am Iron Man

Kelsey's POV

Kelsey's POV

Rhodey had been speaking on the tv about what happened last night. "You've all received the official statement of what occurred at Stark Industries last night. There have been unconfirmed reports that a robotic prototype malfunctioned and caused damage to the arc reactor. Fortunately, a member of Tony Stark's personal security staff..."

"Iron Man. That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it." My dad read off a newspaper, that said "WHO IS THE IRON MAN?"  "I mean, it's not technically accurate. The suit's a gold-titanium alloy, but it's kind of evocative the imagery, anyway."

"Here's your alibi." Agent Coulson came in with a bunch of note cards and handed it to Dad.

Dad gave him a weird look since he didn't like to be handed things. He took it and read it.

"You were on a yacht. We have port papers that put you in Avalon all night, and sworn statements from 50 of your guests." Coulson told him.

"See, I was thinking maybe we should say it was just Pepper and me alone on the island. And Kelsey was with Rhodey." My dad said making me roll my eyes before continuing to finish my drawing.

"That's what happened."

"All right."

Dad look through the notes, "There's nothing about Stane here."

"That's being handled. He's on vacation." Coulson told him. "Small aircraft have such a poor safety record."

"But what about the whole cover story that it's a bodyguard? He's my...I mean, is that...That's kind of flimsy, don't you think?" Dad stammered.

"This isn't my first rodeo, Mr. Stark. Just stick to the official statement, and soon, this will all be behind you." Coulson explained.

"You've got 90 seconds." He said before heading out but Pepper went up to him and started talking to him.

Coulson then left and Pepper said, "Let's get this show on the road."

"You know, it's actually not that bad. Even I don't think I'm Iron Man." My dad said as he stood up.

"You're not Iron Man." Pepper told him as she put on his suit jacket for him.

"Am so."

"You're not."

"All right. Suit yourself." They argued making me laugh. They were perfect for each other, I can just see them getting married and seeing a little girl or boy running around.

"You know, if I were Iron Man, I'd have this girlfriend who knew my true identity. She'd be a wreck, 'cause she'd always be worrying that I was going to die, yet so proud of the man I'd become. She'd be wildly conflicted, which would only make her more crazy about me." My dad explained obviously talking about Pepper. I didn't listen to anything else not wanting to be some creepy ease-dropper.

My dad walked out the room, just as Rhodey said on the tv, "And now Mr. Stark has prepared a statement. He will not be taking questions. Thank you."

My dad then appeared on screen and stood in front of the podium. "Uh, been a while since I was in front of you. I figure I'll stick to the cards this time." Laughter was heard.

My dad cleared his throat as Pepper came over to me to see the tv. "There's been speculation that I was involved in the events that occurred on the freeway and the rooftop..."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, but do you honestly expect us to believe that, that was a bodyguard in a suit that conveniently appeared, despite that fact that you-" The stupid voice of Christine Everhart spoke.

"I know that it's confusing. It is one thing to question the official story, and another thing entirely to make wild accusations, or insinuate that I'm a superhero." My dad cut her off.

"I never said you were a superhero."

"Didn't? Well, good because that would be outlandish and fantastic. I'm just not the hero type. Clearly. With this laundry list, of character defects, all this mistakes I've made, largely public." My dad explained before Rhodey came up to him, whispering something to him.

My dad held up the card and stared at it, "The truth is....I am Iron Man." Crowds of people were heard talking over each other. Me and Pepper looked at each other with shocked faces.

If my live wasn't already crazy, it definitely is going to be now.

............I'm Iron Man's Daughter

Hey everyone!! Here's the last chapter of Iron Man!! Iron Man 2 is about to begin!! I honestly can't wait to do that one!!

The intro for Iron Man 2 will be published later today or tomorrow. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this and more is coming soon!!

This is the only beginning of Kelsey's story and it's about to get a whole lot crazy.

Have a good day! I love you all!

-Mary💗