How Is That My Father?

I was sitting in a private aero plane with my  my dad and Pepper

I was sitting in a private aero plane with my  my dad and Pepper. Pepper was watching something on tv of Stern talking about the Iron Man suits. I didn't really pay attention to what he said or anything Pepper said about it. All I did was try to finish my drawing of Captain America. I've always wanted to meet that guy, although I don't think I ever will because he's in the ice and they just found him like a couple of years ago I think. He was still alive from what I heard and they defrosted him but he hasn't woken up yet. They didn't even know if he was alive anymore.

But if I ever do meet him, I would probably faint on the spot.

My dad walked in the room and stared at the tv, "Mute." He said and the tv muted. "He should be giving me a medal. That's the truth."

"What is that?" Pepper asked my dad. I'm guessing he had something, but I was too busy to look up and see.

"This is your in-flight meal." He replied. I'm guessing it was food...maybe?

"Did you just make that?"

"Yeah. Where do you think I've been for three hours?"

"Talking trash about someone?" I questioned as I looked up for a second.

"You be quiet and no." He told me before I looked at my drawing again.

"Tony, what are you not telling me?" Pepper questioned him.

"I don't want to go home. At all. Let's cancel my birthday party and... We're in Europe. Let's go to Venice, Cipriani. Remember?"

"Oh yes."

I didn't listen to anything else said but I heard some bits and pieces. Talking about going away and being CEO, somewhere along those lines.

What was going on with my dad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MALIBU, CALIFORNIA

I was now home back in Malibu and it was my dad's birthday, so he hosted a party for himself. But he got drunk and was now dancing around in his Iron Man suit. I saw a bunch of cars pull up outside and saw in one of them was Rhodey. Good. Maybe he can slap my dad back to sober.

Rhodey walked in and said hi to Pepper before she started to walk out.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I walked up to them and pointed towards my dad.

"I don't know what to do." Pepper said.

"You gotta be kidding me." Rhodey said as my dad fell over. "That's it, I'm making..."

"No, no, no. Don't call anyone." Pepper begged him.

"Pepper. This is ridiculous. I just stuck my neck out for this guy."

"I know. I know. I get it. I'm gonna handle it, okay just let me handle it." Pepper told him.

"Handle it or I'm gonna have to."