Ultimate Fangirling

I heard the elevator ding and saw my dad looking at something on the screens

I heard the elevator ding and saw my dad looking at something on the screens. It was some sort of blue glowing cube.

"What's that?" I questioned him.

"It's the tesseract." He answered me and I raised my brows in confusion.

"What the hell is a tesseract?" I asked in a confused tone.

My dad looked at me and said, "It's a special and powerful item from a place called outer space."

I rolled my eyes, "Why did you say that like I didn't know what outer space was?"

"First of all don't roll your eyes at me, and also watch the attitude." My dad said before walking away from the monitors turning them off.

"So, are you going to help find this tesseract and this Loki guy?" I asked my dad following him.

He sighed, "I'm going to have to....unfortunately."

"Ooh, can I come with you? I would love too-"

"No, you are not coming with me. You're gonna stay with your mom's sister." My dad turned to me with that usual dad look.

"But, I want to go with you. I take karate. I'm a purple belt in karate which is three spots away from black. I can beat that guy with one kick." I explained to my father.

"You've never actually fought someone before!" My dad started getting stern.

"Yes I have!" I yelled.

"Your teacher but that was training."

"It counts!"

My dad started walking off, "You're not coming with me."

"Yes I am."

"No you're not."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next thing I knew I was in the private aero plane with my dad, as he got into his Iron Man suit.

I was able to convince him to take me which he still did not like, but I told him I'll be fine.

He went off in his suit and started fly over somewhere to help the others who were dealing with Loki at the moment.

I walked over to the control room and started messing with the things. I then turned up the volume to the speaker and suddenly heard a familiar voice.

"Guy's all over the place." Is that....

"Agent Romanoff, you miss me?" I heard my dad say.

Shoot To Thrill by AC/DC then started playing over the speakers. I love this song.

I then turned on a microphone button and saw it flashing. I think that was to talk to someone.

"Hey Nat, did you miss me as well?"