Time For Battle

I don't know where my dad went

I don't know where my dad went. I think he went to get his suit so he can get ready to fight Loki. I kept up with Steve, and as I did he put on his helmet.

I entered one of the small rooms with him to see Nat stand up. "Time to go."

"Go where?" Nat questioned. "I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly one of those jets?" Steve asked.

Clint Barton entered from the restroom, drying his hands. "I can." He paused before looking at Nat. Steve then looked at Nat who nodded. "Got a suit?"

"Yeah." Clint replied. "Then suit up." Steve said and motioned me to follow him.

He walks really fast by the way. We walked towards the entrance to outside. Steve strapped his shield to his back. He turned to me, "I don't think your dad is going to be okay with you going." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, please. He already brought me here, so I don't think he cares. Besides, I want to see Loki get what he deserves. He killed Coulson and he needs to be avenged." I explained and Steve sighed. He threw me an earpiece and I nodded. I pushed a strand of my hair back and put the earpiece in my ear. "Stay close, to your dad or one of us. If anything happens to you, Stark will kill everyone here." He spoke in a father like tone.

I nodded at him before Nat and Clint walked up to us. Steve nodded to them and started walking.

Clint and Nat walked side by side behind Steve, who led us towards the lower hangar bay.

Steve, Clint, Me, and Nat walked onto the jet. I pulled two hair ties out my pocket and quickly braided my hair before putting the two hair ties on. "Hey, you guys aren't authorized to be in here." An agent yelled.

"Son, just don't!" Steve sassed at him and the agent walked off. Nat and Clint took their seats while Steve stood. I decided to stand as well.

I saw the familiar silhouette of the Iron Man suit appear in front of us and we took off, towards New York.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Quinjet flew towards Stark Tower, which beamed blue in the sky as usual. I didn't think I would be back here to fight a god from another planet, but here I am.

"Stark, we're on a three heading north east." Nat spoke to Dad through her earpiece.

I looked out the window and saw Dad in his Iron Man suit, flying all over trying to take down the Chitauri. "What did you stop for drive thru? Swing that park, I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Dad said in our comms.

Clint and Natasha piloted the plane and they released the cannon gun. Iron Man flew past us at a high speed and Nat and Barton released continuous fires at the Chitauri. Clint steered through the smoke and up to Stark Tower.

I looked down to see civilians running around. The streets were trashed, rubble was everywhere, cars were turned, glass was all over from the windows. This was so awful. New York used to look so beautiful and now it's destroyed.