The Banshee Scream

I sat in the main control area with Coulson, Thor, Natasha, Fury, and Maria Hill

I sat in the main control area with Coulson, Thor, Natasha, Fury, and Maria Hill. Natasha had went over to Loki's cell to interrogate him and find out his plan. Thor and Coulson were talking about woman named Jane, which I'm guessing was Thor's girlfriend possibly.

I had been trying to draw a picture of Yoda from Star Wars. He's one of my favorite characters, behind Princes Leia.

"They were better as they were. We pretend on Asgard that we're not more advanced, but we-we come here battling like Bildschneip." Thor said. Bildsch-what? What is that?

"Like what?" Coulson questioned.

"Bildschneip. You know, huge, scaly, big antlers. You don't have those?"

"No."

"Huh! Well they are repulsive, and they trample everything in their path." Thor explained.

That sounds like a really shitty reindeer variant.

Thor moved to an open window they had in the room, "When I first came to Earth, Loki's rage followed me here and your people paid the price. And now again. In my youth I courted war."

"War hasn't started yet. You think you can make Loki tell us where the Tesseract is?" Fury stated.

"I do not know. Loki's mind is far afield, it's not just power he craves, it's vengeance upon me. There's no pain would prise his need from him." Thor explained to Fury. This Loki guy sounds scary.

"A lot of guys think that, until the pain starts." Fury said.

"What are you asking me to do?" Thor asked.

"I'm asking, what are you prepared to do?" Fury answered the question with a question.

"Loki is a prisoner." Thor answered.

"Then why do I feel like he's the only person on this boat that wants to be here?" Fury questioned.

"He's probably planning some evil plan to escape and destroy us." I looked from my notebook making them look at me. "But that's just a theory."

But something was telling me my theory might be true as I watched the screen showing, Nat talking to Loki. He was threatening her saying he was going to make Clint Barton kill her and then he was going to kill him. This made Nat turn away as she called Loki a monster.

"Oh, no. You brought the monster." Loki suddenly said.

Oh my god. Hulk. Banner.

Nat lifted her head up and turned to face Loki again. "So, Banner? That's your play."

"What?" Loki questioned in confusion.

Nat began to exit the room as she let everyone on the boat know of Loki's plan through an earpiece. She turned to Loki and said, "Thank you for your cooperation."