I

"Boss!" there were hundreds of men dressed in neat black suits as they bowed their heads respectfully towards the person infront of them.

The door of a black sports car opened and a figure of a young woman came out, her straight long black hair complimented her ethereal beautiful face. Her pair of sharp obsidian black phoenix eyes were as cold as ice and one would tremble under her piercing gaze as if she could see through anyone.

There was a cold and intimidating air around her that would make someone hard to refute her. Her whole being was mysterious as if she existed as a paradox.

"How was your visit young lady?" an old man appeared as he greeted her with a smile on his face.

His hair has already turned gray and the wrinkles on his face indicates that he already passed his prime. The monocle on his eye and his neat suit made him look elegant and someone who seems very knowledgeable.

"Don't make me do it again Hughes" Dakota replied as she took off her coat and handed it to him.

It was already night and she was tired from visiting her damn family.

It has been 19 years when she was reincarnated into this world. In her previous life she was a delinquent and a tomboyish girl, her father was a gang leader and she greatly inherited his character. Although she was tomboyish she was fond of mangas and animes in which she was into 'omegaverse' genre. She died due to having heart problems at the age of 17 and she was suprised when she reincarnated as the villainess of a manga titled 'My Alpha'.

The story goes with an omega female lead named, Yui Kagami, who is enrolled in a university and caught the interest of Desmund Ingorov, the male lead who is an alpha. Yui came from a wealthy family who had a rich lineage of alphas and the day they discovered that she was an omega they immediately changed her secondary gender and tampered it as she was forced to live as an alpha. They feed her many doses of medicine to suppress her heat and always kept her in check, because of Yui's strong headed character she caught the interest of Desmund as both of them got into a huge quarrel over crashing into each other's car. Both of them developed their romance as they met each other more often in the university and Dakota the villainess had to intervene as she was engaged to Desmund.

Dakota was also an alpha and arrange marriages between alphas are very common. The society in this world does not discriminate people who are in relationship towards the same first gender.

[first gender: female and male
second gender: Alpha, beta, omega]

Dakota and Desmund are from the high society where the most wealthy and prestigious alphas with the highest status are, so no one dared to stop Dakota from harassing Yui aside from Desmund who always reprimands Dakota and threatens her from breaking their engagement.

Dakota then attempted to assassinate Yui as Desmund broke off their engagement in which she was caught as the assassins admitted that she was behind the act, the villainess then was thrown in the prison and Yui and Desmund married each other after they graduated.

Knowing her fate will lead into prison the moment she realized that she was Dakota Kaede the villainess of a manga titled 'My Alpha'. Dakota then tried her best to break away from the character of the villainess including meeting Desmund.

In this world she had parents who are both alphas and their marriage was strained as it was only formed through an arrange marriage, her parents barely spent time with her and both of them rarely interacts with each other. Her mother and father indulged themselves with work and countless love affairs.

Dakota had an older brother named Shion who was only older than her for three years, a very gentle and kind older brother yet the heavens did not spare him as he died only at the age of 22. Dakota predicted his death as it was written in the novel but even she cannot prevent it since his constitution is always weak and there is no medicine nor cure that could help him.

Ever since she got into this world she always avoided everyone except her brother, their parents were useless as they only know how to throw money at them and leave. At the death of her brother, she met with them and saw no traces of grief in their faces and only came to see her to transfer the rights of being the heir of the Kaede family.

When she reached highschool she dropped out of school which disappointed her parents and she made it big in the underworld society and became a Mafia boss. All it takes is a massive amount of guts to face the dangerous people there and it is something that she was always good at.

The next morning Dakota woke up early since she has to go to a different sector.

The world she was currently living is divided into 13 sectors and she was currently living in Sector Uno, where she bought a piece of land near to the hospital where her brother used to be when he was alive.

The sector where the setting of the plot of the novel is, Sector Cinq, where the female lead, male lead is living and where the villainess is supposed to live but Dakota chose not to.

Her life in this world was rather bland and depressing, she receives no attention from her parents and the only person she cared the most in this world passed away.

"Boss!" the men greeted as Dakota entered her private plane that immediately went off as it approaches Sector Cinq.

"I can't believe I am returning to that damn place because those damn people" Dakota rolled her eyes as she rested her head on her seat.

"Well you cannot avoid it as the new heiress to the Argent Millennium Business Empire, you have to go to the main company.........and you are not listening" Leto sighed as he stared at Dakota who was busy fidgeting with her phone.

He was her right handman and has been working with her for three years. When the previous Boss of Kuryuu Family found her, she was still young and always busy beating up people in the streets because of the determination he saw in her eyes, he took her in the Mafia and raised her as his own daughter. The day he died he transferred Kuryuu Family in her hands although the Kuryuu Family had been declining the past years and further declined when the men in the family learned that the new boss is a young girl most of them left.

Yet just as the previous Boss believe in her when the Kuryuu Family declined to the brink of being gone she pulled the strings together by beating up gang leaders and forcing them to join the family and she even went gambling to earn money to fund their businesses that eventually expanded tremendously all thanks to her eradicating all their business competitors.