IV- Encounter

Dakota slowly walked towards the direction of Yui as she observed her actions.

As expected every female lead always stands out from the crowd

She thought as she took a bottle of beer from the waiter that passed by her direction.

"Having fun as I supposed?" a guy with a group of friends suddenly greeted Yui and her group.

Yui's friends laughed as they stared at the guy with flattered expressions on their faces. The guy was handsome and was obviously rich as he flaunted his expensive possessions.

Yui however was uncomfortable she was only forced to tag along since her friends insisted her to go.

Dakota was quietly staring at them as she watched Yui walked with her friends with the guys that they just met.

Everything was just as it was in the manga except that Dakota was not playing her role as the villainess.

In the manga Yui got drunk because these same guys were forcing her to drink, she felt dizzy and went to the bathroom where she felt her heat is acting up. Her beta friend found her and black mailed her for money yet she was also the one that fed Yui a medicine that would suppress her heat.

That same friend also sold that piece of information to the original Dakota for money so it was then that the villainess schemed towards Yui mulitpile times.

It turns out that the beta friend that betrayed Yui has a little brother who is an omega and she came from a poor family and only got in the Haven University because of her intelligence yet she still needed money to support him.

Dakota was eyeing on Yui secretly as she stood on a distance, she stared as Yui continuously drank beer as she was being forced to.

She gazed at Yui's flushed face that added charm to her face making her look more enchanting, her doe like eyes were intoxicated making her very irresistible to look at. The guys that were sitting across her had their eyes set on her.

The moment Yui staggered to go to the restroom, Dakota immediately stood up and went towards her.

"Why is it today?" Yui had tears in her eyes as she curled herslef into a ball in one of the cubicles in the restroom.

Yui started to search for medicine in her pockets but unfortunately she had none in her.

Her breathing became raspy and she was desperate to calm her heat. Yui's heart became to pound furiously as she can hear footsteps coming closer.

Each step Dakota take the more she could smell the sweet scent of Yui's pheromones. Although she already took Purple Mavis to cover the omegas' pheromones to the alpha, she could not help but still smell Yui's Pheromones.

I did not expect her pheromones to be so strong

Dakota thought as she covered her nose with her arm. In the past whenever she would take Purple Mavis when she would encounter an omega in heat, it would not affect her this just proves how Yui's pheromones is strong that it could suppress the Purple Mavis.

"Medicine" Dakota held her hand on the bottom of the cubicle's door that Yui is in.

Yui was startled as she suddenly saw a hand reaching on the small space on the bottom of the door.

"H-how did you know?" she slowly took it and saw a cherryblossom tattoo on Dakota's knuckles as she withdraw her hand.

"I'm an alpha" Dakota replied mysteriously as she slightly struggled on resisting Yui's pheromones. She leaned on the wall as she wiped her sweat, her body was hot from the pheromones.

"But why are you carrying a medicine for omegas?" Yui continued to ask as she swallowed the medicine.

"Just in case I encountered one in heat and prevent myself from committing something so against my principles" Dakota honestly replied.

What she meant was letting herself be enslaved with her instinct, it was an alphas instinct to mate whenever an omega's in heat and it is not something they could control or rather it is something that they could not control. There are multiple cases where omegas are marked by alphas even though both parties did not want such thing to occur, it is only because they both lose control over their bodies instinct.

For Dakota losing her control over herself when an omega's in heat and mate with an omega without his or her consent is considered against her principles.

Yui could hear the struggle in Dakota's voice, her cheeks were flushed from a stranger's kindness towards her.

She was probably having a hard time resisting my pheromones, if it were other alphas they would have broken down the door and who knows what would happen to me

Yui was lost in her thoughts as she felt much better as the medicine took effect.

"Becareful of the people around you, you might not think what they are on the inside" Dakota spoke as she left the restroom as soon as she could no longer smell Yui's pheromones.

I suppose meeting with the female lead was worth it

She opened the door and saw Yui's beta friend standing on the outside.

"I apologies I accidentally locked the restroom door" Dakota smiled towards her as she passed by her.

She no longer stayed on the nightclub and decided to go straight to her house.

Dakota was living on a condo in one of Sector Cinq's most expensive condominium buildings in the Hiraeth City. The Kaede Family have a main mansion in Sector Cinq but none of the Kaede Family lives in it, each of Dakota's parents had their own houses and both lives separately. She did not want to live in the main mansion since it would be too hollow for her although it was cramped with servants, it also reminds her of her brother which they spent their childhood together.

Her condo was spacious and the entire place is decorated and painted with only black from the ceiling to the floor. She did not mean to make everything black when she said that she prefer her condo to be decorated in a dark colour but it was rather Leto that exceeded her expectations.