XIV

Dakota didn't even noticed Yui's intense gaze while Yui was still contemplating if she would ask Dakota if she still remembered her.

Yet Yui still thought of the consequences, she was lucky enough to not get herself exposed as an omega and if she would ask Dakota wouldn't that be similar as voluntarily exposing herself? And what if she did popped out the question and Dakota doesn't even remember her?

"I think your ankle's fine now" Dakota was about to get up as she spoke, unexpectedly Yui grabbed her arm which caught Dakota off guard.

"I...i..think it's still hurting" Yui revealed a painful expression, although her ankle was a little better now it still hurts her but the expression on her face was exaggerating the pain.

"Oh, then someone should pick you up soon" Dakota responded as she composed herself, secretly her eyes roamed around the surroudings hoping to catch a glimpse of Kannon.

"I still haven't caught your name" Yui held Dakota's arm tightly, her eyes revealed her desperation and longing.

"Dakota Kaede.....you should remember it" Dakota smiled towards Yui as she poked her nose with her finger, seemingly amused by the expressions of the female lead.

[She's probably living quite a comfortable life in the University now that the villainess is gone]

Dakota thought, well if she made friends with the female lead she will have the chance to get close with Kannon as they are in the same class.

Dakota just realized that Kannon was not even depicted in the manga even though she was a side character as a part of the female lead and the villainess' class, it just shows how much the spot light was focused on the main characters and how they barely interact the with side characters.

[If the original villainess did paid attention to other people other than the male lead would she even realized how close her destined pair is? If that really happened then the storyline would have drastically change]

"From the Kaede Family?" Yui unconsciously asked.

Her heart felt like it dropped on the ground, everyone in Sector Cinq was aware of the marriage agreement between the daughter of the Kaede Family and the Ingorov Family.

[She's engaged?]

Her eyes turned slightly teary and sad as she stared at Dakota.

"Why look at me with those eyes? Did my family bully you?" Dakota joked as she patted Yui's head.

The Kaede Family is known as a notorious tyrant family that has stomped many other families that went against them, anyone that bears the Kaede Family name are feared and known for their extreme arrogance.

"It's just somehting got into my eyes" Yui replied as she wiped her eyes with her handkerchief.

"Well then may I ask for your name?" Dakota brought up even though she was already aware of Yui's background.

"Yui Kagami" She replied staring at Dakota's bottomless eyes.

"Well then Yui it seems like your friend is here" Dakota spoke as she smiled while staring at the girl that was running towards their direction.

"Yuiiiiiii!!!!!!" the girl screamed as she waved at Yui.

"Who-?" Yui looked back as she tried to follow the direction Dakota was staring.

"Yui we were waiting for you... What took you so long?" the girl asked towards Yui.

"I'm sorry I've gotten myself into some trouble" Yui awkwardly replied.

"It seems like you are very close with each other...then may I selfishly ask for you to take care of her?" Dakota spoke towards the girl with a little wink and in a flirty tone.

"You can be selfish as you want!" the girl replied as she stared at Dakota like a live struck fool.

"Well then watch Miss Yui's well being for me" Dakota replied jokingly as she went with the flow of the girl's silliness.

Dakota smiled cheekily towards Yui as she left.

[Ah! Damn I should have asked if all her classmates went home!! But won't that make me a creep?]

Dakota was lost in her thoughts as she walked back towards the parking lot, well no one knows her in Yui's class and suddenly asking her if her classmates already went home is kinda weird, it would have made sense if she rather asked if Desmund went home since she could use their engagement as an excuse for looking for him.

"Dakota? What are you doing here?" a familiar voice suddenly sounded as Dakota was about to enter her car.

She stared at the owner of the voice and grimaced real hard.

"Well well well...if isn't it Desmund?" she retorted with a snobby attitude.

[Why does I have this irritating feeling whenever I see him?]

Dakota groaned as she thought.

He was like a thorn that she couldn't just removed easily.

A pain

That is the only word she could describe him.

"What brings you here?" Desmund stared at Dakota expecting an answer.

"I was only here to meet a friend" Dakota bluntly replied.

"You have a... Friend?...in Sector Cinq?" Desmund put an emphasis on the friend part.

Thinking that Dakota was just making an excuse to see him in the University.

"Well I do infact yes.....unlike you" Dakota mocked pointing out that fact that Desmund is a kind of a 'lone' and unapproachable kind of person.

"How am I not surprised?~ With such an attitude coming from you, if only you are half as good looking as me you'd probably get people to get close to you even with that attitude...but unfortunately you are not" Dakota started her car and drove off leaving Desmund standing alone.

"That woman who does she think she is?! Does she really think I'd let her get off so easily?" Desmund spoke with gritted teeth, he was pissed off by Dakota who seemed like someone who doesn't know bounds of her unrestrained character.

"Does she think I'll let her off the hook that easily? Not in a million chance!" Desmund gripped his hand into fists as he swore to himself.

He has never been insulted so much by a single person, if it wasn't for Dakota's background he would have abolished her.