XI

She was excited to meet Kannon and immediately proposed to her but first she has many things to settle with.

The Argent Millennium Business Empire, the Kuryuu family and her engagement.

Since the moment that Dakota realized that Kannon was her pair she wanted to say it to her but the moment is not right. At first she didn't believe at 'destined pair' which only occurs between alphas and omegas, it was believed that with only a glance an alpha and omega would immediately know their destined person will be.

It was a very rare occurrence and it is similar with 'love at first sight effect' but much stronger as their feelings lasts a lifetime.

Hating such unbelievable overrated romantic 'confessions' by those who believed that they are 'destined pairs' Dakota simply frown upon it and now she has experienced it.....it was outrageous!

[How could I mock such unearthly and divine destiny?!!]

Dakota researched some romantic dates in the internet, she wanted to meet Kannon again in a more formal and romantic way as she can finally brought up the topic of them being destined pair.

"I wonder if she felt the same too" Dakota deeply thought their meeting in the dark alley was pure accident or was it destiny?

But she kinda s*xually assaulted her but she was driven by her alpha instincts and no alpha could resist an omega's pheromones if they have no strong self control, Dakota even thought that she could have lost her control when she met with Yui's pheromones without the Purple Mavis.

"Come to think of it....Yui's heat is very strong that is supress' the Purple Mavis and I was able to control myself...but with Kannon's pheromones, I can't even bring to control myself. Is it because she is my destined pair that her pheromones drives me crazy?" Dakota smirked as she thought while rotating around her seat in her office ignoring Leto who was fast asleep in the couch.

[Haven University huh?]

Dakota thought of the original plot of the manga, as the villainess and antagonist of the story she was supposed to be stucked with the female lead and male lead as she tore them apart but their strong love over powers her treachery and will end her.

"What a cliché story" Dakota frowned.

But now that she has not entered the main setting of the manga, she wondered how the story progressed.

Yui was a talent and if it weren't for Dakota who sabotaged her designed works she would have been the school's pride but the original Dakota transfered courses only to harass Yui more conveniently, not only that the original villainess could be said as a genius she was taking a business course but sacrificed it and transfered to fashion design course which she did not even have any ounce of interest but has the sole purpose of making Yui's life miserable yet Dakota was able to compete with Yui in fashion design despite that course isn't even her interest.

"Seems like I'll have to stroll around the campus" Dakota smirked what if she 'accidentally' runs towards Kannon? Wouldn't that be amazing?

[Oh my heart! ]

She clenched her heart dramatically as she thought of Kannon's cute face.

[Is she having heart problems?]

Leto opened his eye as he took a peek at Dakota who seemed like she is in pain in her heart, he was awakened by the rustles that Dakota made. Still sleepy Leto was too lazy to check up on her and decided to observe a little more and found out Dakota has gone crazy.

In a matter of heart pain what kind of person immediately smile? Is she that happy to have an illness?

He seemed worried but too lazy to check at the same time.

[Ah the Kuryuu family is doomed]

The next following day Dakota instructed to investigate Kannon's background while she headed towards the place she and Hairi were supposed to meet.

"I have already did what you ask me to do" Hairi spoke as she slid a file towards Dakota.

"Your swiftness amazes me" Dakota smirked as she went through the file.

She had asked Hairi to find her the best places to construct hospitals and a 'cleaning agency', Dakota had already promised that she will not expand her Kuryuu family's influence in Sector Cinq as the whole sector has the Tori family as the leading mafia family. Expanding her Mafia family in the sector means going against the Tori family and of course Dakota does not like that.

She only has the interest to expand the Argent Millennium Business Empire and the Kuryuu family's business.

Since the Tori family held power in Sector Cinq the underworld society of the sector won't easily target Dakota. She has indeed influence in Sector Cinq but her main forces still remains in Sector Uno if a mafia family in Sector Cinq would go against the Kuryuu family, Dakota won't be able to fight them 'equally'.

She also secured that the Tori family will benefit in her business as the Tori family will benefit from her support.

After all nothing is more fearsome than two powerful Mafia families joining hands.

"There are way too many doctors in Sector Uno which makes hospital bills very cheap, if I were to build a hospital in here and hire doctors from Sector Uno it will easily gain a huge reputation" Dakota explained as she pointed at the map of Sun Avenue in the file.

Hospitals in Sector Cinq are very expensive since doctors and nurses are rare since most people in the sector tend to pursue businesses and accessing to hospitals is very hard which makes it a problem in Sector Cinq.

Doctors in Sector Uno are looked up by hospitals in all thirteen sectors since they offer the best and advanced medical courses, unfortunately traveling from sectors are very expensive which is why most doctors and nurses in Sector Uno can only stay in the sector not only that going to another sector requires citizenship and it takes expensive fees and processing which means that Doctors in Sector Uno who have travelled to other sectors have prestigious family backgrounds.

Hospitals in other sectors do also hesitate hiring doctors and nurses from Sector Uno because of the same problem, if they gave an offer that they will process everything then they will be the one shouldering the responsibilities of that person and if that person commits a crime then the whole hospital will be implicated since they are the ones that brought that person in the sector.