II

"This is the first time we will be seeing the daughter of the Kaede Family"

"What do you think her face looks like?"

"I tidied myself up maybe I can catch her attention"

"She will surely look at me"

"You don't even know what she prefers"

As the employees were busy talking a car has already arrived and their head immediately turned to the direction towards it, impatiently waiting for the person to appear.

A young woman appeared wearing a neat black suit with a black blazer wrapped around her shoulders, her long straight black hair that reached her waist gently flows down from her shoulder. She was wearing a black sunglasses and a gold earring on her left ear, there was a cold and intimidating air around her that makes her unapproachable and mysterious that can make one want to know her more.

There is a lingering smell of cigarette to her and every step she took shouts noble.

"So attractive!"

"I expect no less from an alpha"

"They are really living a different world from us"

"Make them shut up" Dakota spoke towards Leto as she was annoyed at their over exaggerated praises.

"What's with the cold attitude? They are only praising you" Leto lightly chuckled.

Dakota and Leto were escorted to the office of Dakota's father to meet him but unfortunately they are only greeted with his assistant.

"Ah miss Dakota your father is currently not here" Norman, the name of her father's assistant spoke in a respectful tone.

He is a beta that works in the company for many years and was the one who is completely aware of her father's affairs. Norman is even incharge to supervise all the omegas her father has slept with and make sure that none of them gets pregnant and he has taken care of many abortions before.

"Just show me around the company and hand me a list of people that I should know, also include a list of the shareholders and investors in the company" Dakota impatiently replied as she ignored the fact that her own father ditched her.

I don't even have to ask to know where he is, I am sure he is with an omega again

She thought as she followed Norman as he guided them around the company.

Another list of people we have to take care

Leto lightly laughed, he already felt sorry for all the people whose names are listed.

"What's this?" Dakota asked as she raised her brow staring at the gold invitation that Norman handed to her along with the list of people she asked earlier.

"The Ingorov family is holding a party to celebrate the birthday of the madame be sure to not be late and the president said that you should behave" Norman spoke as he left, the president he was talking about is Dakota's father.

Dakota merely laughed at Norman's words.

Behave? What is she a dog? Only a dog would behave if it was told to

Dakota thought as she smirked.

Ugh! that smirk

Leto facepalmed inwardly as he was completely aware of Dakota's character and everytime she does that 'trouble smirk' he has to clean up her mess or rather her reputation.

"What's with the 'I need to clean her mess again' look on your face? You still have work to do" Dakota spoke as she shoved the list of papers to Leto.

Dakota is the type of a business tyrant that oppress other fellow business people, as she was still learning from the previous Boss about business she had already formed her own understanding of it.

Her parents' company have several shareholders and each one of them are as annoying as flies, she will have to force them to sell their shares to her so she can have the complete control over the company and if she did, her shares might even be greater than both of her parents'.

:
:
:

"That was fast" Dakota spoke as Leto gave her a stack of paper while she was staring at the moon's reflection on the pool.

"How did it go?" she added as she stared at the signatures.

"They agreed" Leto swiftly replied.

-Flashback-

"Please let me go! I will rather sell my shares in the company!!!"

"Don't shoot me! Please I will sign the papers!!"

"I will sign!"

"Let go of me I will sign it!!"

"Fine I will sell it! Give me a pen!!"

"Damn it! Give me those damn papers!!!"

-End of flashback-

Leto smiled innocently at Dakota.

"3 days of day off" Dakota raises her fingers in her hand as she stared at him.

"A week"

"4 days" Dakota retorted.

"How about six?" Leto tried to bargain.

"Five"

"Deal" both Dakota and Leto shook hands.

"But seriously, it took me a whole damn night to collect their signatures and only five days of day off?" Leto dramatically spoke as if he was complaining about being mistreated.

"Someone's complaining about day offs how about I take it back instead?" Dakota suddenly smiled at him.

The smile sent him chills running on his back and he immediately escaped her sight before she changed her mind.

After watching Leto's figure disappear Dakota heaved a long sigh. Her brother have spent many years indulging himself in business, he already handled many paperworks related to the company that even their parents cannot handle and at that time he was only sixteen years old. He was a true genius that all the universities in Sector Uno wanted him yet he proved himself to be more capable that than what they expect him to be. At the young age of 15 he manage to skip levels and graduate college without even much effort. Their family business expanded because of him yet as years passed his body grew weaker by the moment and only at the age of 21 he was bedridden because his body was so weak to even stand up, and at the age of 22 he died with his parents not even shedding a tear at him.

For Dakota the company was her brother's life work and letting it go to waste was the same as letting his efforts go down the drain.

He was the person she was closest with in this world and his death was the most painful thing that happened to her.

"Brother what should I do without you?" Dakota rested her head in her hand as tears streamed down her face.