XIX

"Is it me or Yui doesn't seem to be bad as Indigo always say?" Kannon spoke as she lifted her chin with her fingers seemingly lost in her thoughts while walking around the campus.

"Ahh!" suddenly she felt like she bumped into someone and was preparing for the impact in the ground and surprisingly a strong grip held her hand.

Kannon decided to slowly open her eyes as her body was still unproperly balanced and only a hand was supporting her from falling. It was a relief in that moment thinking that the fall would really injure her.

"Ahh~ Thank you!" Kannon immediately stood up properly still clenching tightly the books in her hand.

Her pair of golden eyes meet with a familiar pair of black obsidian eyes, Kannon stared intently at the person who saved her. Long black hair that reached her waist, a beautiful porcelain skin that matched her beautiful face. The other person is giving off a cold and cool aura and anyone that sees her would immediately recognize her as someone who is high class.

At this moment there is only one word that Kannon could describe her.

Noble

"It's you" Dakota stared unblinkly at the person she has always been dreaming of.

"Who?" Kannon furrowed her brows as confusion is written all over her face, yet she could not take off her eyes from Dakota's smile for Kannon it was really attractive.

[Wait that voice!!!!!]

Suddenly memories from the previous nights flashed through Kannon's eyes as her confused gaze immediately turned into a glare.

"It's you!!!!!!!!!" Kannon lowered her head as she spoke dangerously with her menacing tone.

Dakota was taken aback as she stared at Kannon who was acting weird.

[Is she not happy to meet me? Well after what happened who would happily meet someone like me?]

Dakota thought as worry was painted all over her face.

"You did remember me-!"

"Pa*!!!!!"

Dakota was cut off as a loud sound of slap echoed.

"Did I not tell you to not show yourself in front of me or else I will slap you!!" Kannon glared at Dakota's face with her hand print on it and immediately stormed away.

Yet instead of being angry and dejected there was a playful yet dangerous smirk plastered in her face.

[How feisty!]

Dakota thought as she licked her lips and traced it with her fingers. It turns out that Kannon's hand did not only hit her cheeks but also her lips, the ring that Kannon was wearing grazed her lips that it slightly bled.

Not letting her off Dakota followed Kannon with her huge strides.

"After what happened that night you are going to ignore me like this?" Dakota blocked Kannon's path as she dramatically clenched her heart looking like she is in pain and the expression on her face made it look very convincing if it wasn't for her smirk that made it look so obvious that she was only fooling around.

[Is this really that person that night? She acts like a hooligan]

Kannon's glare did not even change a bit as she stared at Dakota and tried to walk pass her.

"Where do you think you are going?" Dakota did not move but only stretched her hand to caught Kannon's arm.

"Somewhere where crazy people like you can't enter!!" Kannon retorted glaring daggers at Dakota.

"Now let go of my arm before I scream" she added threatening Dakota.

There were currently no people at the back of the campus and there were only two of them.

Dakota's playful smirk disappeared as she stared at Kannon seriously, her right hand was on her pocket which makes Kannon more alert. Thinking that Dakota might pull out something from her pocket.

There was a slight dangerous aura coming off from Dakota which makes Kannon unconciously step back until her back bumped into a tree.

Dakota put her arm against the tree a few inches above Kannon's head and looked down on the person before her. Dakota stared at Kannon's slightly bent knees as she kept trembling.

"Why do you look like as if I were going to eat you?" Dakota whispered on Kannon's ear, her low and dangerous tone made Kannon tensed up.

Dakota stared at Kannon's flushed face and chuckled.

"The expressions on your face makes me really want to tease you more" Dakota smirked as she withdraw her arm and stepped back giving Kannon personal space.

[Is she not around from here? Why does she have such an accent....but its rather attractive]

Kannon just glared at Dakota, her mind is on a turmoil thinking what does that person want her for?

Dakota originally came in the school to donate money thinking that it will grant her access to come in and out from the school, and the school will invite her in the activities and use it as an excuse to visit the University...but who would have thought that she will bump into Kannon.

Even though she knew that it was not the right time for them to meet but seeing her, she cannot help but lose control.

Seeing the changes of expression in her beautiful face Dakota wanted to see it more.

Kannon.......she really drives her crazy

"What do you really want from me?!" Kannon covered her ear as she spoke, her lucious gradient lips pouted coupled with her flushed face and her hair slightly disheveled makes her really adorable.

"You" Dakota replied.

Kannon intently stared at Dakota's pair of obsidian black eyes trying to read if she was being serious or not but it seems like she was rather....desperate.

"Don't you think I need to take responsibility after what I have done? And besides that I know a secret of yours....but I need some help making my mouth shut" Dakota playfully zipped her lips with her fingers and shot Kannon a playful expression.

Dakota was being playful but Kannon was rather terrified, she just realized that this person in front of her could tear her apart. Knowing that she is an omega going to Haven University where omegas are restricted, she could be expelled once the Headmaster knows this and no school would dare accept her.

"I'll play your little game" Kannon spoke as she hatefully stared at Dakota.