5

"You did an excellent job Emma." Her Science teacher, Miss. Alicia said with a smile on her face as she went through Emma's assignment.

"Thank you Ma'am." She said happily making Miss to nod as she placed her assignment aside.

"You can leave now dear." Miss. Alicia said making Emma to nod as she left her office.

She barely took few steps when she stopped dead in her tracks hearing a low growl from the room right beside her.

"I'm hating this fucking shit!" Someone growled making her jump in her place as she gaped at the door. Her eyes read the name plate and she gulped reading Mr. Xander Colt written in bold italic letters.

"I'll rip your throat apart first thing I see you!" He growled dangerously and Emma stood frozen at her place.

Did he just threatened to kill someone?

Before she could make a move to leave or run. The door of his office burst opened and came out none other than her sir Mr. Colt.

His eyes landed on her small frozen frame. "What are you doing here Ms. Richardson." Came his rich thick voice.

Emma's heart stopped beating in dread. The dread of him knowing her name. Which simply meant he noticed her, the thing which she really didn't want.

She was tongue tied. Like a deer caught in headlights. She was too stunned and scared because of her crime of her eavesdropping that nothing came to her head as an excuse for her safety.

"N-n-nothing." She stuttered and took a fleeting step back.

His hawk like eyes narrowed at her feet making it clear to her that he noticed her chicken movement. He raised his eyes and she abruptly looked away.

His eyes!

The dark forest green with the hues of hazel in them scared the life out of her every time he looked at her.

"I hate liars!" His voice was gruff with a hint of amusement.

Emma took another step back, not meeting his gaze. There was something about him that ooze out power, respect and dominance. His mere form reeks intimidation. This man could be easily considered as a warrior or a beast fighter rather than a professor.

"I was just p-passing." She muttered lowly. Finally being able to feel her legs again. Emma turned around and literally dashed out of there in full speed.

With her heart beating wildly she stopped in the ladies restroom and breathed heavily. Staring at her face in the mirror she splashed water on her face twice before staring at the mirror.

Her eyes were wide and face looked pale. Anyone who sees her now can say she has witnessed a ghost when in reality she has witnessed her sir.

Rest of the day went smoothly.

Connor was kind enough to help her buy all the things during the half hour break during work.

Emma lay on her bed and eventually the events of the day started racking her mind.

Sir Xander Colt!

That man gave out scary vibes. Even though she barely know him but his eyes gazed at her as if he could see her soul.

And now he knows her name as well. Excellent going Emma! The more she tried to stay under radar, away from all the attention the more she attracts it.

With determination to avoid sir at all costs she welcomed sleep with open arms.

Next day was fine with no bullies waiting for her luckily. First three periods went with ease and it was break time. Emma went to her sacred classroom on top floor. She has brought a chicken sandwich for herself today.

Munching on her food she hummed a tune of her own as she walked to the window. Sitting near it she gazed out. Her eyes immediately landed on that black RangRover like a magnet but what got her attention was strong muscular shoulders.

She moved forward to have a better look. He was leaning against his car while talking on a phone.

She took a large bite of her sandwich, her both cheeks full and on that exact same moment Sir Colt looked up straight at her.

Their eyes locked!

Her breath hitched and she froze. Eyes widening to the size of saucers and mouth stopped chewing her food. As she gaped at him like a fish out of water.

He gaze was unswervingly set on her. She was so freaking away from him yet he felt her gaze. It was impossible or perhaps he has some magical powers.

She gulped the food without chewing on it and it got stuck in her food pipe making her cough out hysterically as she moved back from the window while lightly punching her chest. She hurriedly drank water from her water bottle and finally she could breath.

The coldness of her hands and the numbness of her feet were out of her understanding. First of all he looked and behaved nothing like a teacher. Second of all he curse and threatens people on phone. Third of all he has some magical powers for sure.

Now come to think of it. Was he a Witcher?

"Oh Lord!" She face palmed herself knowing fully well that next class is of maths which means she has to face him.

Lord show mercy!

Packing up her bag. She walked down the stairs making sure that no one watched her because if her sacred place got out Landon, Jack and Veronica will make her life a lot more like hell.

Walking into the classroom she quietly sat on the back on her signature seat near the window.

It was still five minutes left till the class starts. Emma took out her notes and checked the last problems that Sir Colt solved on the board. She did understand it slightly but what happened in the last two steps went from above her head.

She was so engrossed in the math problem that she didn't realised when the door opened and sir walked in.

"Settle down class." His deep voice had her head shooting up and there he stood in his black dress pant and black button up shirt hiding his dark tattoos behind.

His eyes fell on the front row and she immediately tried to appear smaller in her seat but Alas, he noticed.

"Miss. Richardson come here and sit in the front."