16

Emma was distracted the whole time at work. Her mind kept on going back to sir Colt or should she even call him that after all the things he did with her behind the closed doors of his office.

She was sounding as if he had done something catastrophic but that man hasn't even touched her except that lick of his tongue. Her body jolted while recalling those sensations that racked her body with that flick of his tongue.

After finishing up she was wearing her large hoodie and cap and came out of the restroom getting startled by the sudden presence of Stacy at the door.

"Are you alright?" Her voice held concern. Maybe she noticed that there was something terribly wrong with Emma.

"I'm fine." Emma answered softly and gave her a small smile.

What Stacy did next shocked Emma completely. Stacy hugged her tightly. "I know it's hard for you after Connor left but don't worry. I'm always here for you." Stacy mumbled, making an honest smile to spread on Emma's lips as she hugged her back while mumbling a soft thank you.

Both girls parted and now she was feeling a lot better. Bidding each other bye they both left for their homes.

This was the first time Emma was walking home alone. Though she was all in a male attire, her heart still pounded fast with dread when she was crossing the thugs that were drinking and doing drugs while gathering around their bikes.

Emma walked quietly and luckily none of them noticed her. The thought of living in a better place than this was so appealing but that better place comes with the price of losing the last memory of her grandpa.

Maybe when she'd graduate and have a good job. She would buy herself a new apartment and would also keep this one. The thing itself sounded like a dream.

With a sigh she walked into her house and locked the door. Walking inside she let her body fall on her couch and let out a deep breath which felt restrained.

With a low growl she removed her shirt followed by the cloth wrapped around her chest. Once she was out of that thing she wore her hoodie back and dropped down back on the couch.

Within a few minutes of resting her breathing became soft and soon sleep consumed her.

Emma woke up with a groan. Her whole back was paining like hell. She groggily rubbed her eyes and when she blinked and blinked again, her vision started to clear and she looked at her surroundings only to realise that she slept on the couch in an awkward position which resulted in her back pain.

With a low groan she combed back her hair and scrunched her brows in irritation as the sun rays that were mercilessly falling on her face through the window.

Casually standing up she walked lazily to the restroom. Getting rid of her clothes on the way she did her business and then hopped under the shower. Cold water was enough to wake her up fully. After wrapping a towel around her body she brushed her teeth and then walked out.

Her eyes landed on the wall clock and she stilled for a second. It was 11:30 am. Her eyes broadened to the size of saucers when the reality of her missing her academy dawned on her.

"Oh my God!" She cried out and sat down on the bed with an ashen face. What has she done?

The girl who would never miss a single class, has slept through the day and missed her whole damn day.

God! What has she done?

It was all because of that arrogant, beast, psychopathic sir Colt!

If he wouldn't have exhausted her mind and tortured her soul then she wouldn't be here sitting at home because she slept through all morning.

With her face in her hands she rubbed her face and sighed deeply. What's done was done. The most important matter at hand was the behaviour of Mr. Colt towards her.

It was extremely inappropriate and terrifying. No matter if he touched her or not but those green crystal eyes of his have done enough sinful things that his hands didn't do. The way he cornered her against the wall and used his dominance over her was completely wrong and inappropriate.

And the nerve of that man to not back down still makes her insides curl in fear.

She needs to put this act under the spotlight. She must tell the head about this behaviour of Mr.Colt. What if he tried this again. He even told her to come to lessons today. What if he tried to do the same thing with some other student.

She won't let him proceed with his unethical behaviour. She would definitely talk to the head and get him jobless and out of the academy. This might put some sense in him about how to behave with students.

Her phone rang and she picked up the call. Her face lit up instantly when she heard Connor's voice.

Beaming, she talked to him and asked about his room and stuff. They both talked and gave precautionary instructions to each other. When she ended the call it was almost afternoon.

Her stomach rumbled loudly and she sighed. She hasn't eaten anything since yesterday lunch.

Placing her phone aside she wore a loose shirt and walked into the kitchen. Making herself a fresh omelette and some toasted bread she made coffee and ate her lunch quietly while watching news on the tv.

Once done she washed the dishes and decided to go to work. Changing her clothes into that of a guy one she left to the cafe to do some extra hours and get some extra cash.

Emma was gloomy the whole day. The fact of missing her classes was clawing at her good student image but she won't let the culprit escape. The first thing in the morning she would have a word or two with the head and bring Mr.Colt to his limits which he was crossing deliberately.