17

Emma got a little late in the morning, so visiting the head would lead her to miss her first class which she can't. So she decided to talk to him later and went to her first class which was of science.

The class went smoothly. After class Emma went to her her locker and swapped her books with the next period ones. Students were crowding the corridors.

Her locker was banged shut by a strong force as she jerked back in horror. Just the thought of her fingers in there made her blood cold. Her angry eyes turned to glare at the culprit who was none other than Jack aka Jackass.

"What's wrong fatty? Did I make you angry?" He mused innocently. Emma clenched her jaw locked her locker and tried to walk away but who she was kidding. Her way was blocked by the large body of Landon aka Jerk.

"Move!" She told him sternly but he only gave her an evil smile. "Why darling?" He mused as she glared daggers at his way. The last week was so calm and nice without them bothering her. She already has enough problems on her head that she didn't need more.

"Step aside Landon!" She gritted our and he let out a small chortle of disbelief. "Aren't you getting feisty?" Jackass said.

Landon stilled in his place. His eyes completely focused on something behind her. Without a word he walked past her with wicked grin forming on his face. With furrowed brows Emma turned to see whom he was walking to only to have her eyes narrowing.

A fragile looking small girl was standing far away as placed her books in the locker. She was beautiful without a doubt. But why Landon was walking towards her like a crazy sociopath.

Oh God save that girl.

"Earth to fatty." Jack said with a smirk making her taste sour and mood a complete disaster.

"I'm getting late for my class." She mumbled and tried to walk past him but he only blocked her way.

"You know I wanna offer you a deal." Jack said mischievously as she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Sleep with me once and I'll pay you 100 bucks." He grinned.

Blood in her veins boiled to an extreme level. This wasn't the first time he was giving her this stupid deal, he has said this nonsense gazillions of time before but every time this made her want to kill him. "No!" She hissed venomously.

Jack's jaw hardened but before he could do a thing, the janitor approached her and told her that dean was calling her at his office.

Emma was so glad for Janitor's interruption. Nodding at him she started walking in front of him. Gladly Jack didn't stopped her or created a fuss about her leaving.

Once at the office door she knocked once. Why would dean call her,'subs he wanted to ask why she didn't come yesterday, this was her chance to complain about Mr. Colt.

"Come in." Dean's voice was heard as she opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her. She stood in front of his desk and by the looks on his face he wasn't in a pleasant mood.

"Have a seat Ms. Richardson. Mr. Colt here has informed me about your misbehaviour." Dean's words were curt and serious which literally took the breath out of her lungs.

Her misbehaviour?

Her head whipped into the direction of the person on the chair and her body turned cold when her eyes met with his forest green ones.

Every fibre in her body urged her to run away but one cold statement by dean had her brain coming back to reality. "Take the seat."

With shocked eyes and trembling hands she walked to empty chair beside Mr. Colt and sat on it. Her hands clenching the shoulder strap tightly.

"What am I hearing Emma?" The Dean asked softly this time, making her down casted eyes to look at him with anxiety.

"W-What?" Her voice was a low murmur. There are those dreading times when someone would come up to you and say, I've heard something about you and those words alone make your mind recall the worst cases and evil deeds you've done and for her it was missing the classes of yesterday.

"You misbehaved with Mr. Colt?" His voice was again curt stopping her heart at that accusation.

"I-I d-didn't." Emma was rendered speechless. How this man could stoop so low? Her blood boiled recalling his behaviour.

"It wasn't m-me sir. It was sir Colt who misbehaved with me in his office." She complained like a child trying to make her elders understand that she wasn't at fault.

"Emma!" Dean snapped making her shut her mouth abruptly.

"Mr. Colt has already told me what happened. Why are you being ungrateful?" Dean was furious which made her flinch back at the sudden rudeness in his voice.

Her lips trembled as she tried to understand what was actually happening.

"Do you even know how many students are ready to pay thousands of bucks just to get his private lessons. And here he was offering you the same without even any fee just because you're a good student and you denied it!" Dean fumed making her hands to shake unknowingly. She was constantly looking down.

"Sir I-I c-can get tuitions f-from m-my-" Xander freaking Colt didn't let her complete.

"Look! This was I talking about. It's better I should leave." His voice was cold as he tried to stand but Dean abruptly stood up. "No please Mr. Colt, sit down. I apologise from Emma's part." Dean said in a submissive soft tone.

She watched Dean in utter shock. Xander sat down back with a triumph look marring his face.

"Emma behave yourself! Why are you adamant on putting your scholarship at risk! One more complain from any of your teacher could get you removed from the scholarship list. Take this seriously! You will be taking extra lessons from Mr. Colt everyday. This would help you increase your math GPA." Dean said sternly making her eyes to became glassy but she didn't looked up and kept her eyes on her lap.

"Am I clear?" Dean asked making her meekly nod her head.

"Now apologies to Mr. Colt." Dean said.