18

"Now apologies to Mr. Colt." Dean said.

Her face became pale at the sudden demand of the dean. Why would she apologise when she hasn't done anything.

"S-sir C-Colt c-cornered m-" Her lips trembled when dean cut her in the middle.

"Last chance Emma. If you want to keep your scholarship, you must apologise now." Dean roared making a tear to escape her eye.

This was injustice.

She hates him!

"I-I'm s-sorry." Her throat clogged up and her respect burned into ashes. This was complete injustice.

"Good. Now you can go and I hope no more complaints of yours would be coming at my office." Dean said calmly this time.

Emma didn't once looked up. With teary eyes and broken heart which was weighed down by this injustice she walked out of the dean's office as she could feel his burning gaze on her.

May he rot in hell!

She muttered inside her head while striding towards the restroom. Once inside she splashed water on her face and breathed deeply while gazing at herself in the mirror. More tears threatened to escape her eyes but she controlled herself and went towards her next class which was already going on.

All the classes went by in a blur as her full attention was occupied by the devil of a beast who got her insulted in the dean's office. How dare him to put all the blame of his own doings on her. How could he do that?

At break time she went to her sacred classroom and just sat near the window gazing out. Her stomach grumbles for food but she didn't feel like eating. Her lunchbox stayed untouched and soon it was time for his torturous class.

Emma walked to front seat and sat down quietly. "Awww fatty is sad." Came the teasing voice of Jack from the seat beside her but she kept quiet. Not looking up nor saying a word. He scooted his chair to her table and sat right beside her on the other side of the bed. He placed his elbow on her desk and leaned closer. "What's up darling? Why sad face." He mused while forwarding his hand to touch her cheek when she flinched back and growled out.

"Don't!"

On that exact moment everyone settled down when sir Colt walked in. Jack was a little late to pull back his chair as Mr. Colt has already noticed him.

"Sit down Jack!" His voice was dark resonating in the whole room as Jack immediately sat down on the seat beside Emma's.

Xander glared daggers at Jack who was sitting on the seat beside Belle. He hasn't missed how Jack was hovering over her right before he entered the classroom. His hawk like eyes then settled on his fragile little mate who sat in the front seat, eyes casted down on her notes and face a gloomy canva.

Only he knows how difficult it was for him to be in front of her and won't be able to touch. She was his mate. His fucking mate. He has each and every right on her body, soul and heart but he has to stop himself from pounding on her like a barbaric animal.

He was her teacher. She was his student. Anything between them was forbidden. A sin. Maybe that's it always made him more excited like a raging hormonal teenager. But he has to wait. This agonising wait would only make him more hungry for this forbidden fruit.

Icing his desires, he straitened up. "Open your books." He ordered and everyone did as followed. He gave his lecture while solving few problems on the board.

Once the period was over Emma left immediately along with other students. She went straight to her last class and as the time passed her heart started to beat faster.

And soon it was time for her to face her nightmare. The way he moulded dean's head and thoughts was beyond her understanding. He literally manipulated the dean and fed him lies which the great dean beloved and placed all the blame on her.

She was thinking of complaining about him to the head but he did exactly that when she wasn't even at fault.

Why he did that?

In the first place why he even behaved out of his line in that office of his?

Was he psycho?

Has he escaped some mental asylum?

With steeled up net era she knocked at his office door. Her heart was screaming at her to be away from this man but how could she put her lifelong struggle at risk? How could she put her scholarship at risk. Her career at risk all because of this beast!

A hearable come in was heard. Twisting the door knob she walked inside. He was sitting on the chair. Not the head chair but the chair where he sat when the first time he gave her tuitions.

With clenched jaw she walked further, pulled the empty seat a little away from him and she quietly sat down. Taking out her notes book and pen she started writing the problem whereas each and every nerve in her body was hyper aware of his close presence and his dark eyes dead set on her.

Xander watched the girl in pure amusement. Her hands tremble slightly but her hold on the pen tightened as soon as got closer to her. He deliberately dragged his hair closer to her and she stiffened.

"Open page 65." He said while his eyes were fiercely set on her soft angelic face. She looked young, so fucking young.

He solved the problem while explaining it to her and she tried her best to pay attention to the problem rather than his closeness.

Once done with few topics, he informed her that it's enough for today. Emma with the speed of lightening packed her bag and just when she was about to stand up. He grabbed the armrests of her chair and abruptly dragged her chair closer.

A squeal of surprise escaped her lips as she gaped at him with horrified wide eyes.

"What was Jack saying to you when I entered?" His voice was dipped in venom.