14

Xander waited patiently for the class to end. As soon as he entered the class in which she was present. He was hit hard by her exquisite scent.

It was difficult for him to pretend that there was nothing wrong when in fact there was everything wrong. She didn't once looked up but whenever he would face the board. Her burning gaze could be felt on him.

Blade was a restless caged beast inside him wanting to hold his mate but he has to wait.

The torturous class ended soon and she was the first to flee out of the class. Was she ignoring him deliberately. Maybe.

He was free for now but the girl still had one class left until she would enlighten him with her presence.

After a while he smelled her before she even knocked at his door. He was sure that she was contemplating whether to come in of run for her life. But she muttered up the courage and walked in.

"Close the door." He commanded gruffly and she did as told. Good girl.

Her mere presence in his office was steering something deep within. He could feel her gaze on him.

The more he felt her looking at him, the more his muscles became stiff and tense under her watchful gaze. Why won't she look him in the eyes? He wanted to see her naked soul on the pool of those green hues.

"Good evening sir." Emma said softly.

Sir! His body buzzed with the rhythm of dominating desire at that word. Though she was calling him in a respectable way but his brain conjured up all the dirty scenarios where she would call him sir. Soon!

He hummed at those thoughts.

"Sir I cannot take these classes anymore." Her voice was meek but her words irked him.

Was she defying him. His classes! Girls and women die to be near him and here this girl was saying no to his private lessons.

Naive of her to think she had a say in it. He was already angry after seeing her with that guy in the park and her words were only infuriating him.

He ever so slowly turned around and she immediately lowered her eyes after taking a slight glimpse of him.

"Were you the one to ask me for these private lessons?" He asked in a calm but stern tone which was just like a glacier, taking the fragments of her confidence away. He could see her practically nervous form standing there like a tense object.

"N-no sir." She replied in a meek voice. That sweet voice fuck. He was unable to stop himself from thinking how she'd moan and write when he would be deep inside her.

This little thing must be punished. He took a predatory step towards her.

"Then how can you presume that you could stop taking these classes on your own and without my approval." His voice was lower than before and held such type of snarl which can't be heard but felt deep within.

He could see her shaken form. His eyes slowly lowered to her body which was like usual covered in baggy clothes. Oh how he would love to see her naked on his bed.

The thought of her avoiding him or trying to stay away from him made him outrageous but he controlled himself as much as possible.

She was deep in thoughts, face tensed.

"What's bothering you so much?" He asked in his deep voice while walking towards her like a beast.

Her shifts to his for a brief second and he was able to see the glint of her fears. It was him.

He walked towards her with threatening steps, making her take a step back at his approach.

"I-I will g-get h-home lessons from m-my a-Aunt. She's a m-math's teacher." She lied. The heavy amount of stuttering in her voice and the frown on her forehead was a clear indication of her lie. She was poor at lying.

In one long step he was in her personal space. The more he got closer to her the more the urge to touch her increased.

He was towering over her. Almost dwarfing her 5'4 frame with his 6'3 one. He loved it. Seeing her affected and intimidated by him.

He was too close, her scent enveloped him like fresh breeze. God! This mate thing was affecting him full on.

Emma gulped and kept looking at his chest not daring to look at his face or meet his eyes. He stared at her thick lashes. The innocence oozed out of her. But why the fuck she would lie to him.

"I hate liars!" He growled lowly making her jump in her place as she hold both of her hands on her chest.

"S-sir y-you're too c-close." She stuttered while clutching her pendant tightly in her shaky hands for strength.

His eyes lowered to the swell of her breasts for a brief second before he looked up.  Some dense guttural voice came from deep within his chest and sounded like a restrained growl.

"Am I?" He said lowly and took another step towards her. He wanted to plaster his body to hers. To feel her curves and dips.

Her blue large eyes shot up in shock to meet his dark, green once's.

The shock of his behaviour was evident on her face.

Emma plastered herself to the wall. Trying her best that her body won't touch his. Didn't she know if he wants he could do things to her right here right now and she couldn't stop her but he wouldn't do anything.

Not yet!

"S-sir this i-is i-inappropriate." Emma stuttered in a low scared voice.

Only if she knew the inappropriate things he wanted to do to her little body.

"Is it?" He rasped, his voice more thicker and deeper than before. Again shock consumed her being when he bend slightly so they were face to face, eye to eye.

She was unable to look in those dark intense orbs so she abruptly looked down. She could feel his hot minty breath on her face.

The girl was shaking and he hasn't even done anything. She wanted to run away from him, it was clear on her face and it made him hella angry.

With a low growl he slammed his hand on the wall right beside her head making her jump in utmost fear.

"You smell so fucking delicious!" He growled lowly.

Nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck as the girl froze and stopped breathing.