13

Emma contemplated whether to knock at the door of his office or make a beeline out of the academy. But she recalled how he commanded her on Friday to be in his office on time.

Veronica was hot on her tail, following her almost everywhere to make sure that Emma didn't meet sir Colt but here she was ready to face the dangerous man.

'It's okay Emma, be confident and straightforward. Tell him your reason and flee out of his dark presence. Easy peasy.'

With a deep breath she knocked on the door. After a whole minute a loud come in was heard. Closing her eyes she twisted the knob and the door creaked open.

Emma's walked inside with her eyes casted down to the floor. She didn't even take a first step forward when his voice resonated in the whole room.

"Close the door."

A chill ran down her spine at his cold tone but she quietly followed his orders and closed the door behind while her heart screamed at her that there's still time, she can make a run for it but her brain calmed her down and told her act normally.

How in the world she could behave normally in the presence of a guy like him who looks more like a beast rather than a math teacher.

Emma turned to face him and she just stole a slight glance of him standing near the window. Once she noticed he wasn't facing her. She let out a small sigh and continued to stare at him.

His hands tucked in the pockets of his dress pants as he gazed out. His broad shoulders were big and muscular. His body looked tense.

"Good evening sir." Emma said softly trying to be as kind as possible. She was glad that her voice didn't waver.

A small hum was heard and that was his whole response to her greetings. Ignorant enough.

"Sir I cannot take these classes anymore." She said confidently.

He didn't even more nor said a word. Emma stood there confused for a whole two minutes before she decided to leave.

She was about to make a move to leave when he ever so slowly turned around. She immediately lowered her eyes after taking a slight glimpse of him.

"Were you the one to ask me for these private lessons?" He asked in a calm but stern tone which was just like a glacier, taking the fragments of her confidence away.

"N-no sir." She replied in a meek voice not understanding why he ask such a stupid question when he knows he was the one who ordered her to attend these lessons.

He took a predatory step towards her.

"Then how can you presume that you could stop taking these classes on your own and without my approval." His voice was lower than before and held such type of snarl which can't be heard by felt deep within.

All of a sudden her throat felt parched and sweat broke on her forehead. She pissed him off. Lord show mercy.

If he wasn't angry before she made him.

But what about Veronica. What would happen if someday she saw Emma coming out of air Colt's office. That woman would go berserk because for her he was already her imaginary boyfriend.

"What's bothering you so much?" He asked in his deep voice while walking towards her like a beast.

You!

She wanted to scream this at his face but she kept quiet. Slowly taking steps backwards with his his step. Now wasn't this inappropriate for a teacher to intimidate their student.

"I-I will g-get h-home lessons from m-my a-Aunt. She's a m-math's teacher." She lies with full on stuttering. Her breath hitched when her back touched the wall.

She stared at the wall through her shoulder and cursed at it before she looked at front only for her heart to jump to her mouth.

He was towering over her. Almost dwarfing her 5'4 frame with his 6'3 one.

He was close. Too close for a teacher and student relation.

Emma gulped and kept looking at his chest not daring to look at his face or meet his eyes.

"I hate liars!" He growled lowly making her jump in her place as she hold both of her hands on her chest.

How in the world he knows she was lying.

"S-sir y-you're too c-close." Emma stuttered while clutching her pendant tightly in her hands for strength.

Some dense guttural voice came from deep within his chest and sounded like a restrained growl.

What has she gotten herself into. "Am I?" He said lowly and took another step towards her.

Her blue large eyes shot up in shock to meet his dark,  green once's. His strong cologne reached her senses. Emma was rendered speechless.

What was he trying to do? This wasn't the way how teachers behave with their students. This was completely inappropriate.

Emma plastered herself to the wall. Trying her best that her body won't touch his. A slight movement from his side would would make their bodies touch.

"S-sir this i-is i-inappropriate." Emma stuttered in a low scared voice. She couldn't breath. This was too much.

"Is it?" He rasped, his voice more thicker and deeper than before. Again shock consumed her being when he bend slightly so they were face to face, eye to eye.

She was unable to look in those dark intense orbs so she abruptly looked down. She could feel his hot minty breath on her face.

This was wrong.

What was he trying to do.

She noticed the muscles of his neck and they looked restrained as if he was stopping himself with utmost force but for what.

The urge to push at his chest was stronger but his dominating manly presence made her mind hazy and legs jello. She was scared of him. He terrified her. But her feet were heavy like mountains, forgetting the basic functions of moving.

With a low growl he slammed his hand on the wall right beside her head making her jump in utmost fear.

"You smell so fucking delicious!" He growled lowly.