Chapter 7 - I'm Sorry?

Chapter 6 - I'm Sorry?

Alexander P.O.V

I got to my penthouse and slammed the door behind me causing some of my cleaning staff to stare at me.

"Not a good day sir?" One of my cleaners asked, I didn't bother learning their names.

"You could say that, get back to work." I said shortly, I dumped my stuff on the sofa and walked into my bedroom.

I didn't think Andrew would have actually gone through with it, considering that I could literally break the lawyer firm without even blinking an eye. Sienna probably hated me, no there was no 'probably' about it, she did hate me and to be honest I don't blame her.

I can't change the way I am but she can stay away from me, I treat women like shit on the floor until I get what I want then I chuck them. And considering what happened at the club and that she has a young daughter I couldn't do that to her.

I ran my hands through my hair, trying to think of a way to apologise without actually apologising, because I, don't do apologising. Like ever.

The nearest I got to saying 'sorry' was punching a guy in the face... Yeah that didn't turn out too good. For the guy, not me.

I chucked my suit jacket off and then my tie, I jumped onto my king sized bed and laid on it, what could I do? Pay her off? Give her enough money for a life time, well she didn't seem like that type of girl.

I groaned in frustration, why do I care?

I've got so many people kicked out of their jobs I've lost count, and then I meet Sienna and then boom!

I care! This isn't me! I'm supposed to be a dick that everyone hates!

I jump up and grab the keys to my black Lamborghini car, this girl is driving me crazy.

And I know what I need to do.

****

Sienna P.O.V

I slam the door shut and run into my room before Tammy or Ella can see me.

I feel like a freaking child running to my room! I jump on my tiny double bed and cry into my pillow to drown out my tears.

Its not long when I hear a knock and Tammy walks in, "Hun? What's wrong?"

"Go away..." I cry.

"Si, don't push me away..." Tammy said sitting next to me rubbing my back.

"Where's Ella?"

"Sleeping, your lucky you didn't wake her. Now what's wrong?"

"I got fired because stupid Mr. I-have-loads-of-money-and-I-like-to-fuck-with-people's-lives."

"Who?"

"Alexander." I said sitting up and wiping my face.

"Ohhh... Mr. Hot Ass."

"Tammy..." I warned.

"Oh c'mon! His little perky arse in them tight trousers..."

"Tammy."

"Okay, okay. What did he do?" After I told Tammy what had happened she didn't call him Mr. Hot Ass... The words she used well--- I wouldn't even say.

"That son of a---"

"Tammy!"

"I'm goanna beat his arse so hard he won't--"

"Tammy!" I exclaimed.

"Hell he won't be able to walk because he'll be in agonising pain when I've chopped his bloody---"

"Tammy!" I exclaim louder getting her attention. Tammy stared at me and gave me a cheeky grin. "I need a job..."

"Right. We're back to that--- I can see if my aunt---"

"Your aunt scares me..."

"She's not that ba--"

"She threaten to shave off my eyebrows!"

"True that. How about uncle Pat--"

"Pedo." I said shortly.

"Owen..."

"Pedo!" I exclaimed, "look I'll find something can you look after Ella tomorrow so I can look for a---" before I could even finish my sentence there was a loud knock on the door.

I got up and ran to the door, not wanting them to wake Ella. But once I opened the door I wished I walked in front of a bus.

"What do you want." I sneered, Alexander stood at my front door not wearing his suit jacket or his tie.

"I'm--- I'm--"

"Spit it out dick."

"I'm so--rry?" Alexander spluttered out.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Did I stutter?" Alexander asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, ya did." I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Oh." Alexander said scratching the back of his head, "I'm sorry?"

"Your sorry?" I bit out, Alexander nodded looking like a sad puppy. "Sorry! You lost me my job and your sorry! Well you know what Alexander, you can shove your sorry up your arse!" I was about to shut the door in his face as he put his foot in front of the door, preventing me from doing so.

"What do you want me to do?" Alexander asked.

"How about you leave me the fuck alone? Good enough for you?"

"How about a job!" Alexander exclaimed.

"I don't-- wait what?" I stopped in my tracks.

"I can give you a job, as...my secretary."

"This isn't some kind of--- kinky shit your into right?" I asked staring at him with wide eyes.

"What?" Alexander asked looking confused and just then he had a light bulb as if he worked it out. "Well I wouldn't mind that--- but I was talking like a proper job."

A job! From him? Well it was better than working for Tammy's creepy family.

"How much?"

"27,000."

"A year!" I exclaimed that wasn't even how much I would have earned before.

Alexander smiled, like a genuine smile, "a month."

"You fucking me!" I exclaimed.

"Well I wish I was---"

"Not literally idiot! Your seriously?"

"Yes. I don't joke about money."

"No kidding! Can-- can I think about it?" I asked.

"You have until 12 tomorrow. My number." Alexander handed it to me, "ring me with your decision." And with that he turned away without so much of a goodbye.

I closed the door and stared at his number, what the hell was I supposed to say?

"You have to take it." Tammy said bouncing into me.

"You heard?"

"Cause I did, Si, that is too much money not to take the job. And I'm sure he isn't that ba--"

"He is worse that bad--"

"Well you don't have to like him! And then you could get a nicer and bigger flat, and put Ella into a play group with other children her age... It's too good not to take."

"I'll think about it."

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

So this book just reached 200 reads, I'd like to thank you guys, I hope your enjoying my book so far.

What do you think Sienna will do? Let me know in the comments and also leave a vote too as it means so much to me.

Stay happy,
Jo ^.^