Chapter 15 - A Blast From The Past

Alexanders P.O.V

"Hello Sienna, where's my daughter?" As soon as I heard that voice I wanted to rip his throat out.

"How--how did you get in here?" Sienna gasped out. I picked Ella up before walking into my apartment.

"That's what I want to know." I gritted out. Jamie stood up as soon as he saw Ella.

"Is that Ella?"

"Ella go wait in your room." I said putting her down, she watched Jamie with curious eyes before running into her room.

"Now, how did you get into my apartment?" I asked, my tone now harding.

"Well I went to your office you weren't there so I came here, it doesn't matter how I got in."

"What do you want?" Sienna asked, her eyes wide.

"I want my daughter."

"After four years? You never wanted her so why do you want her now?"

"Well, I don't. But I do want money, and if I don't get my money I will take Ella."

"How much do you want?" I spat, I grabbed my wallet.

"Alexander!" Sienna exclaimed.

"One million."

"No chance in hell." Sienna gritted out.

"Thing is Sienna, Tammy told me what you've been doing."

"She's lying!" Sienna screamed.

"I know that, and you know that. But the press don't." Jamie smirked. I pushed him against the wall, making sure not to leave any marks on him though.

"If you even touch Ella, I will make sure you won't be having any more children. You leave now with the money and you get the fuck out of our lives! You hear me?"

"Loud and clear." Jamie smirked.

"Alexander! He'll come back for more money! Let him try take Ella, he won't win."

"Should we test that theory?" Jamie laughed.

How Sienna ever had a child with this jack-arse was beyond me.

"I'll give you the money dick, but after I do, you get the fuck off my property and you never come back." I pressed him against the wall harder.

"Okay." I dropped him on the floor and got my cheque book, writing out for one million pound. I shoved it into his chest.

"Now you get the hell out of my apartment and don't come back."

Jamie gave one last smile to Sienna before walking out of the apartment.

"Are you okay?" I asked just as Sienna fell to the floor in tears. I ran to her, picking her up and rocked her. "Shhh... he's gone." I soothed her, calming her.

"What if he comes back?" Sienna asked looking up at me, her eyes red and puffy but she still manged to look perfect, she was still so beautiful even when she was crying.

"He won't. And if he does then he's bloody stupid." I smiled down at her, "I'll make sure nobody will ever hurt you again."

"Is Ella still in her room?" I nodded.

"Do you want me to get her?" Sienna nodded, I kissed her hair and got up, walking to Ella's room.

I knocked on the door before going in, there in the corner cried Ella, she looked so small, so valuable. It was only then did I remember how young she was. She was a four year old girl, having to live through this. She didn't deserve this, nor did Sienna.

"Whats wrong little one?" I ask sitting next to her.

"He- was he my daddy?" Ella asked looking up at me with tears in her eyes, just by looking at her I could see Sienna in her. She was so much like her mother, in every good way possible, it was like she had nothing from her father, that she got all of Sienna's DNA.

"Speak to your mummy." I whispered, I didn't know if Sienna wanted Ella to know.

"Is he going to take me away Alex-ander?" Ella whispered as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Not if I have anything to do about it, he will never come near you or your mummy okay?"

Ella nodded, her eyes red and puffy. "Your mum wants to see you." I said standing up and holding my arms open so that I could pick her little body up.

"Come on then princess." I lifted her up and walked into the living room, Sienna still sat on the sofa. She must have heard me walk in as she turned around, once she saw Ella's crying state she got up and took her from my arms.

"Its okay now baby." Sienna soothed her, watching Sienna with Ella made me want children with her, I knew we hadn't been together long, but I never wanted children, heck I didn't even want a girlfriend until I met Sienna. Now I want to have the whole thing, a wife to grow old with, children, grandchildren, maybe even great children. Sienna and Ella were my life now, and they have changed it for the better.

"Was he my daddy?" Ella asked Sienna, Sienna's eyes grew wide. Sienna looked at me, asking me what to do.

"Its up to you, but she'll find out one day."

Sienna nodded before turning back to her daughter, "that was your father, but that doesn't make him your daddy. You'll understand what I mean when your older." I knew exactly what she meant, any idiot could make a baby, but it takes a man, to be a dad. Just because Jamie was Ella's birth father, didn't make him her dad.

"Why?" Ella whispered. "He won't take me away will he?"

"No, never. He can't take you away, I would never let him take you away from me, I promise you baby." Ella nodded and looked up at me, a smile that was just like Sienna's.

"Can Alex-ander be my daddy?" I stared at Ella then at Sienna in shock, she wanted me to be her dad?

"Ella-- you can't just..."

"Yes, I'll be your dad." I said cutting Sienna off, Sienna's eyes widen then she smiled.

So I did really have a heart, and these two amazing people were helping me become the guy I was before all the hurt, I knew with them with me, I would become the man I was and that my mum could be proud of again.

****

Sienna's P.O.V

"Yes, I'll be your dad." As soon as the words left Alexander's mouth I knew he was the one. He would do anything for my daughter and I. I treated him like shit and yet he's still here helping me. Most people would have left by now, just like Tammy. But he was here for me, and I swear every single day I fell more for him. I realized that what I thought was love with Jamie was nothing of what I felt for Alexander. He was a jerk, but he was my jerk. And every single day I could see the real him opening up, and what I saw, was just completely what I loved about him.

He was mine, and I was his. No matter what the press or anybody said about us, we knew the truth.

I felt like I could take on the world.

For the first time in my life, I felt in control.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Soooo Jamie just wanted money, even if I say so myself he is a dick.

Anyways I had some free time so I write this even though my last update wasn't too long ago, but I want to get as many updates as I can before my exams start.

How are you liking the story so far? I hope you like it as much as I love writing it.

Anyways hope you guys are okay,
Stay strong,
Jo ^.^