Chapter 36 - The Wedding

It's been a couple of weeks since Leo came home and today was the day that Alexander and I are getting married.

I was nervous, what if Alexander decided that he didn't want me? What if? What if...

"Are you ready?" Bethany asked, smiling at me.

"No," I sighed, "I'm so scared Bethany." Over the past few weeks Bethany and I had gotten closer so I invited her to the wedding.

"Why?" Bethany laughed.

"What if he doesn't want to marry me."

"Sienna," Bethany laughed, "he's had a kid with you, bought a house together. If he wanted out, he would have done it before."

"Why are you always so blunt?"

"It's part of my charm. Learn to love it or you know where the door is." Bethany said pointing at the door.

"Gee, thanks." I laughed.

"Mummy, can I have some ice cream?" Ella said walking into the room with her bridesmaids dress on.

"No, you can't ruin your dress." I said moving her hair to the side.

"Can I have some later then?" Ella said pouting.

"Of course you can, silly." I laughed. "Let's finish getting ready shall we?"

****

We arrived at the castle, yeah that's right castle. I was getting married in a castle to the Alexander Knight, I was legit living the fairytale life.

"Are you ready?" My dad asked holding Leo in his arms.

"I think so." I grinned.

"I hope so, your getting married in five minutes."

"I'm ready." I whispered.

Alexander's P.O.V

The press had been trying to get photos all morning, so we had to get bodyguards to keep them away.

It was now time for Sienna to walk down the aisle I was so scared that she had decided that she didn't want to marry me and had left or not even turned up.

And then, before I could think of anything else the music begun to play and I heard the doors open.

She still wants to marry me...

I breathed.

I slowly turned around as I watched the bridesmaids walk down the aisle first. Ella grinned and waved at me as she walked past me. I smiled at her.

And once all the bridesmaids were where they was supposed to be, Sienna and her dad appeared in the doorway.

My eyes locked on Sienna, she looked even more gorgeous than normal. Her dress was a sweetheart neckline with diamantes. It was like a princess type style dress, tight at the top and then flowing out at the waist.