Chapter 24 - Mrs Knight?

Make sure to read the A/N at the end thank you chickens! (Sorry I don't know why I called you chickens 🐣🐤)

Chapter 24 - Mrs Knight?

My eyes widened, thoughts raced though my head. Nothing made sense, I couldn't get any words out.

"Sienna?" Alexander whispered, his eyes held hurt as he watched me speechless. His face hardened, "you know what... don't worry. Forget I said anything." He said before he stormed out of the penthouse, leaving me behind.

"Alexander-" I managed to breath out. "god, what have I done..." I said falling to the floor.

My eyes stayed glued to the door, expecting... waiting for him to walk back through. But he didn't, I don't know how long I waited but suddenly the door opened.

"Sienna?" Anna asked walking in with Ella trailing behind her. "Sienna!" Anna gasped as she saw me on the floor, "what happened?" She ran to me and helped me up.

"Alexander- he asked me to marry him..."

"And? What did you say? Why do you look so- heartbroken?"

"I didn't say anything- I was in shock and now- he's gone."

"Ella go to your room sweetheart." Anna said to Ella, Ella nodded and ran into her room, "you froze?" Anna asked turning to me.

I nodded, before explaining what had happened.

"Go find him..." Anna said after I told her, she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"What?"

"You love him, he loves you. Get him back, listen life goes by so fast and within a blink of an eye and you'll be my age- you don't want to be on your own, nobody does, go get him."

"But Ella-"

"I'm here child, go find my son." She smiled, I nodded.

I got up and hugged her, "thank you... Do you have any idea where he might be?"

"Try his grandfathers gave, he goes there to think. They were very close." Anna gave me the address and I was gone, I grabbed my keys and ran down all the stairs to my car.

I jumped into my car and went to the cemetery where I hoped Alexander would be. I had no clue what I would say when I got there to him, how would he react to seeing me there?

I pulled up at the cemetery and I slowly got out, the wind blew behind me as if pushing me into the cemetery. I sighed before walking in.

Not many people were there, I looked around until I saw him. He couldn't see me as he was facing away from me, I walked closer to him and I could him speaking.

"What do I do grandad? I don't know what to do..." He sounded so broken.

"I do..." I whispered, he tensed before turning around. He's eyes were red and puffy, he looked so broken.

"How did you...?"

"Anna- she told me where you would be... Alexander-"

"Don't..." He whispered, "you don't have to say anything, I understand."

"No I don't think you do, when you asked me to marry you- I froze, I was in shock."

"No shit..." He bit out.

"Listen to me..." I sighed before carrying on, "your father had- said awful things to me and I- I let myself believe they were true, but they're not." I walked closer to him, placed his hands on my hips and I held his face in my hands, his eyes watched mine. "I'm in love with a man who is totally out of my league, I have baggage, I've been hurt in the past- but I'm in love with you- no matter what anybody says, I'll always be in love with you. So my answers yes."