Chapter 19 - And That's Why I Love Her

I woke in Alexanders bed, his arm wrapped securely around my naked body.

I quietly got out of the bed, dressed in my clothes that were all over the floor, I walked out of Alexanders room and went to mine, I showered before getting dressed into my pencil knee-length red skirt and a black blouse, I didn't care if Alexander said I wasn't needed today, I was going to work.

I applied my normal make up but added red lipstick to go with my skirt, I walked out of my room then into Ella's.

"Ella baby..." I shook her little body slightly, "time to wake up sweetie." Her eyes fluttered open then closed again, "Ella..." I warned, "c'mon chick, it's playschool today."

"Okay..." Ella said opening her eyes again and getting out of bed, it was like she was already turning into a teenager at the age of four.

****

"Sienna!" Alexander shouted,"how many times your not needed today!"

"And for the millionth time, I'm going to work!" I argued, Alexander stood in front of me in his suit looking as hot as ever.

"You, can't, go."

"Why the hell not!" I shouted.

"Because-" Alexander looked stumped as to what to say.

"I'm going Alexander, I want to work." I said picking Ella up and walking down the stairs to the car that had been waiting for 20 minutes as Alexander and I fought.

****

Alexanders P.O.V

I watched as she walked out with Ella, I was mad at her but damn did she looked great today.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and ran Jamie.

"Alright mate everything still on for 12?"

"Something came up, I can't meet you today." I gritted my teeth how he got my number I had no clue.

"Too bad mate, I guess I'll just have to go to the courts."

"F- fine. I'll meet you, just not at the office. Sienna is there and is refusing to stay here, I'll text you the details later." I hanged up before saying goodbye to the dick. I picked up the rest of my stuff before storming out of the penthouse.

I got into the limo, and went to take Sienna's hand but she pulled away not evening looking at me.

"Sienna are you still annoyed that I said you didn't need to go to work?" I asked.

"No." She bit out, looking out of the window.

"Sienna..."

"I said no." She growled. Ella stared at us, confused to what was wrong. I smiled at her and told the driver to drive.

****

Sienna's P.O.V

I jumped out of the car and raced into the building, leaving Alexander in the car. We had already dropped Ella off so I raced into the building and taking the elevator up to where my desk was.

I found Ashley at my desk but once she saw me she stood up sensing my mood.

"Alex said-"

"Yeah well Alexander says a lot of things." I said sitting at my desk and did my work, I ignored Alexander as he tried to make contact with me.

So when he left at 1 I was even more pissed, I grabbed my things called for someone to pick me up.

I got jumped in the car and told the driver to take me to Alexanders penthouse.