Chapter 30 - The Press Are Bitches

Sienna's P.O.V

All of last night Alexander had been very cuddly and kissing me all the time, not that I am moaning. His affection was definitely nice and I hoped he would be like that in years to come.

I laid in bed for a while, wondering about the future. "You okay?" Alexander asked me stroking my arm. I had a funny feeling in my stomach, I brushed it off.

"Yeah I'm fine," I smiled looking over at Alexander, "just thinking."

"About what?" Alexander asked still stroking my arm, sending chills up my spine.

Just as I was about to reply when I felt acid rising in my throat, I quickly scrambled out of bed and ran to the toilet before bringing up everything I ate the day before.

"Sienna!" Alexander called, rushing to my side, he rubbed my back and held my hair as I continued to bring up everything in my stomach.

"I'm fine..." I said pushing him away, "I don't want you seeing me like---" before I could finish my sentence I was throwing up again.

"What's wrong? Did you eat something funny?" Alexander asked urgently, his eyes wide.

"I haven't eaten since last night---" I gasped, trying to get my breath back as my eyes watered. There was a burning sensation in my throat.

"I'll get you some water, I'll be right back." Alexander ran down the stairs in his boxers. He came back not even a minute later with water. "Here drink this baby." He held the glass to my lips, I took little sips at a time.

"I don't know what's wrong with me..." I cried.

"Could you be pregnant?" Alexander asked, placing the glass on the floor and continued to rub my back.

"I don't know... The last time we did it was a few days ago. But that would be too soon to tell..." I whispered.

"But we have been doing it nearly every night," Alexander said still rubbing my back, "do you want me to run down to the pharmacy and get a pregnancy test?"

I nodded, before being sick again. I ran my hand over my face, "just be careful that no press see you."

"I will, do you want me to go now?" Alexander asked kissing my cheek.

"Yes please, I need to know."

"Okay I'll be back soon baby."

****

Alexander's P.O.V

I ran into the pharmacy and made a beeline for the pregnancy tests, I looked around making sure nobody saw me as I picked up a two pregnancy tests and ran to the till, the pharmacy was still pretty quite as it was early.

"Is that everything?" The lady asked me, looking down at the pregnancy tests and scanning them.

"Yes thank you." I replied politely. I looked around again making sure nobody with a camera was in here.

"I know you from somewhere..." The lady said looking at me with curious eyes. "I don't know... I know your face. What's your name love?"

"Alex..." I said quietly, not wanting to say my full name in case she recognised me.

"I know you! Your Alexander Knight!" She beamed.

Too late...

"Please, don't say anything about me being here..."

"What why?" The lady asked her eyes watching me.

"Because my fiancé may be pregnant but we want to make sure she is before anyone finds out."