Chapter 9 - A New Day

Waking up I groaned from the memory of last night, during going out for dinner, the press somehow gathered around and took loads of photos while asking us questions like, "is Alexander the dad?" And "are you two a couple?" God knows what the papers would say today.

I rolled out of the bed and opened the certain, the sky didn't have single cloud in sight all you could see was the beautiful bright sky. I was surprised that Ella hadn't woken up earlier or woken me up, I walked out of my room and hear Ella giggling and then a mans voice. I quickly grabbed something and ran into the living room.

"Ella!" I exclaimed running into the room but stopping as soon as I see Ella playing with Alexander.

"Morning Mummy! Alex-ander came around and to take you to work and--"

"What the bloody hell are you doing here!" I exclaimed.

Alexander smirked, "nice pjs." I look down and see my short shorts and my old top that shows waaay to much cleavage for my liking. I quickly cover myself up and glare at him.

"What happened to you not being a dick?"

"Oh, that rule only applies at work." Alexander grinned. "Oh and your late, hurry up and get ready." I stare at him wordless before storming out of the room hearing Ella's little voice say "What's wrong with Mummy?" And Alexander replying with "I think it's that time of the month."

I could have swung for him I swear...
****

Once I was ready I walked into the living just when Ella asked, "what does it mean whe--n you said th-at time of the mon-th Alex-ander?"

"Nothing baby, c'mon time to go." I said glaring at Alexander.

"Alex-ander are you going to be my new Daddy?" Ella asked as soon as we got into the limo, I chocked as Alexander laughed.

"Oh that reminds me," Alexander said turning to me and handing me papers, "you should probably see these."

I looked at the papers and again I chocked, all over the papers was Alexander, Ella and I reading headlines like, "Looks like Alexander has a new girlfriend but who's the child?" "Is Alexander the Daddy?" "Alexander's new girlfriend!"

"I--W--How!" I exclaimed.

"Yesterday." Alexander grinned.

"I knew there would be press but this!" I exclaimed. "Are you doing something about this?" I asked.

"Nope."

"What? Why!" I exclaimed again.

"Because let them think what they want to think."

"But we're not together!"

"Yet." Alexander said grinning.

"Ever." I corrected him.

"You'll fall for my charms..."

"What charms." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Alexander challenged.

My eyes grew wide, he wasn't supposed to hear that, "n--nothing." I stuttered.

"That's what I thought." Alexander said as I pulled faces making fun of him.

"You two are so funny!" Ella exclaimed.

"Their like an old married couple!" Laughed that driver from the front.

Alexander and I stared at both of them, unamused.

"Funny." I said sarcastically.

"We're here." The driver jumped out and came to our side and opened the door I looked out and didn't see the massive building we went to yesterday.

"Err--- where are we?" I asked, it looked nice the building must have had two floors and the brink was painted in bright pretty colours giving this place a happy feel.

"Ella's playgroup." Alexander said as we got out once Ella got out her eyes lit up and her mouth fell out.

"Wow..." She whispered.

"Do you like it little one?"

"I love it Alex-ander!"

"Great! Let's go then." Alexander said taking Ella's hand.

"Wait... I can't afford this!"

"I'll pay for it until you get payed. Now come on we're late as it is." I took Ella's free hand and we walked in. And looking at us I couldn't help but think of how much of a family I so desperately wanted for Ella.

"Good morning Mr. Knight." A young girl said opening the door, "you must be Ella and Sienna Blake. Please come in, I'm sure you'll love it here."

I'm sure my bank account won't...
****
Throughout the whole time we looked around I tried to pick and see if I could find any reason why Ella can't come here, but as we looked around the more I fell in love with it.

"What do you think?"

"I love it!" Ella exclaimed loudly.

"Me too." Alexander said as if he had a part to play in where Ella goes.

"I do too..." I said.

"That's great! We can talk about prices and Ella can start tomorrow--"

"Oh we need her to start today, send prices and everything to my email and I shall sort through it."

"Oh... Erm. Okay great!" The girl said. "I just need you Sienna to sign here."

After signing we had to leave Ella, I didn't want to leave my baby but this way she could play with children her age.

"Bye Mummy."

"Bye baby." I whispered as I held my tears back. But Ella seemed more sad to say bye to Alexander.

"Bye bye Alex-ander." Ella said sniffing.

"Bye little one, see you later. Have fun."

And with that Ella went with the girl.

And that's when my emotions took over.

I cried.

A lot.

And the other person there to comfort me was Alexander.

"Hey are you crying?" Alexander asked holding my forearms, I moved my head to the side so that he couldn't see my tears.

"No..." I whispered.

"Liar." Alexander was so close to me I could literally feel his minty breath fan my face. "Look at me..." I turned my head slightly. "Why are you crying?"

"You wouldn't understand..." I said brushing it off, yet I couldn't move away from his hold. I stared up into his amazing eyes, what was happening to me?

"Try me."

"It's just--- other than Tammy nobody has looked after her and--"

"Your scared she'll forget you." Alexander said softly, I nodded my head.

"How did you--"

"That doesn't matter, come here." Alexander said bringing me in for a huge hug before I could protest.

The thing is once he held me, I didn't want him to stop.

I finally felt safe in somebody's arms.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

So what did you think? What's happening to Sienna?
Do you think Alexander does have a heart or he just has a spot for Sienna and her daughter Ella.

Let me know in the comments and make sure to leave a vote too!

I am having so much fun writing this story and I think my favourite character so far is either Alexander or Ella - who's your favourite? Also sorry for not uploading, I have had problems at school and I just haven't had time to write. I should be uploading more frequently again soon.

Stay happy,
Jo ^.^