Chapter 16 - Going To America

"Morning." I said walking into the kitchen on Saturday morning seeing Alexander and Ella cooking breakfast for us.

"Good morning." Alexander spoke softly.

"Mummy its the weekend!" Ella exclaimed, running into my arms.

"It is?" I gasped, "what are we going to do for the weekend?"

"I want to take you to America for the weekend." Alexander said, "I have a private jet, we can get there in 8 hours maybe less."

"America? I've never been out of the country..."

"It'll be fun..." Alexander said walking up to me and cupping my cheeks, something he does often now. "Please..." Alexander pleaded.

"Okay." I laughed.

"Great! Get ready, we leave soon." Alexander exclaimed wiggling his butt as he went back to cooking breakfast.

And I couldn't help but think what a nice perky arse he had as I laughed.

****

"Welcome, Mr.Knight. Miss. Drake. Ella." The pilot said, letting us onto the private jet.

"Its nice in here..." I said looking around, Ella ran to the window seat and sat next to her so that Alexander sat in front of us.

"So you have never been on a plane before?"

I shook my head, "Never went on Holiday and I never got a chance because this one was born." I smiled down at Ella who was to busy looking outside to play attention to me and Alexander.

"Well, now we're together we'll probably be doing stuff you've never done before." Alexander said.

I nodded, "Life is an adventure." I smiled.

"It is." Alexander winked at me, "so, I was think New York for shopping?"

I groaned, "more shopping?"

"More shopping." Alexander laughed, "anyways I thought most women liked to shop?"

"I'm not most women." I laughed.

"You got that right." Alexander smiled, I stared at him with an raised eyebrow. "I have had women who were- the same. Gold diggers, blank, you name it. But you, your so different and I think thats where I've been going wrong. I was seeing all the wrong women."

"Didn't we say this the other day?" I asked laughing.

"So, we did." Alexander laughed.

"Ready for take off, seat bealts on please." The pilot said through the speakers, i quickly put Ella seat belt on before putting mine on.

I smiled at Alexander, "To America."

****

"Welcome to America." The lady said smiling at us as we got off the plane, once we got off there was a limo waiting for us.

"What time is it?" I asked Alexander.

"10.19 am"

"Really?" I asked.

Alexander nodded, "New York is five hours behind."

Once we got in the limo Ella and I couldn't take our eyes away from the views from outside the limo.

"Its amazing..." I breathed, "Its so different to London." I said looking at all the differences.

"I know, you'll get used to it though." Alexander said taking my hand.