Chapter 25 - Day At The Beach

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face, I touched my lips where I could still feel Alexander's lips kissing mine. I turned my head and saw him sleeping peacefully, I smiled as I cuddled up to his naked body feeling his warmth hugging me, wrapping itself around me.

I placed my hand on my lower stomach, "please..." I wished, I looked over at Alexander again. I wanted nothing more than to be pregnant with his child.

"What are you thinking about?" Alexander asked in his husky morning voice, I turned onto my side so that I look at him.

"Nothing..." I whispered, Alexander leaned over and kissed me lips.

"How long until we know?" He asked, talking about when we would know if I was pregnant or not.

"A few weeks, maybe less." I smiled, I took his hand and laid it onto my naked stomach.

"Even if you don't get pregnant this time, we'll keep trying." Alexander said kissing my stomach.

"No pressure then." I laughed, stroking his hair.

"I love you Sienna, no matter what happens." Alexander said hovering over me, I played with the back of his hair.

"I love you two Alexander." I brought his face towards me, and kissed him.

****

An hour later, we finally got out of bed. I quickly got dress into a pair of high waisted shorts and a crop top, I watched myself in the mirror and placed my hand on my stomach, I smiled.

"We'll know soon baby." Alexander said wrapping his arms around me, placing his hands over mine.

"I just want to know now..." I smiled.

"I do too baby," he kissed my cheek.

"What we doing today?" I said turning around so that he's hands were on my waist and my arms around his neck.

"Hmmm... I'm think the beach? We can get a chippy on the beach? Just me, you and Ella? How's that sound?"

"That." I said kissing his lips, "sounds amazing." I grinned. Alexander smiled down at me.

"I have good news." Alexander grinned.

"What?"

"We get the keys to our home tomorrow."

"Seriously!" I exclaimed, "are we moving in tomorrow?" I continued to exclaim and a massive smile forms on my face.

"Yep. I've already got the movers to help us." Alexander said kissing my lips.

"Perfect."

****

"I'm goanna beat you!" Alexander exclaimed running to the sea.

"Last one is a rotten egg!" Ella exclaimed running after Alexander giggling. I smiled at them as they run closer to the sea. "Come on Mummy, you'll be a rotten egg!" Ella shouted looking back at me. I smiled as I started jogging to them.

Once I reached them I wrapped my arms around Alexander, "mummy your a rotten egg!" Ella laughed.

"And you smell like one too!" Alexander joined in. I raised my eyebrow up at him, "sorry princess wasn't going to mention it." Alexander winked at me.

"Loser." I said poking him, it was only then did I realise that people were looking at us, I would never get used to that whenever Alexander was around people would stare.