Chapter 31 - Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Important A/N at the end of this chapter - please read.

Siennas P.O.V

I was still getting used to the idea that Alexander and I was finally starting a family together, it's been a few days since we found out and Alexander's management team have been working around the clock to see if they can fix the problem with no such luck.

Ella knew that I was pregnant and said and I quote, "if it's a boy I'm moving out as boys are naughty and have cooties." This comment made Alexander and I pee our pants with laughter. It was the way she said it in a cute little voice and her big eyes. She was confused as to why we was laughing and just walked away leaving us in tears on the floor.

"Sienna I've been thinking," Alexander said at breakfast on Monday morning.

"Oh god that can't be good..." I said in a  serious tone, making Ella laugh.

Alexander shot me a look as if saying "funny" before continuing, "I think that you should be a stay at home mum, you can organise the wedding, look after Ella, look after yourself and the baby. Work will stress you out and the baby."

I thought for a moment before answering, "but I still want to work, I don't want to be living off your money."

"You won't be, it's our money anyway. You can start working again if you want after the baby is born-- it's just I want you and the baby to be healthy."

"I do too, but---"

"Just think about today, don't go into work today. The press will still be going mad, okay?" Alexander said kissing my forehead before quickly cleaning the table.

"Okay." I said, smiling at Ella. "Guess we're having a girly day today!"

"Can Nanny come around? Ohh and Aunt Tammy too! Please Mummy I miss her!" I looked up at Alexander as he looked at me, a expression that showed he had no clue what to say either. I still hadn't told him what Tammy said.

"Err... Nanny can but Tammy--- Tammy is busy."

"But, why?" Ella asked, her voice getting small. "I really miss her..."

"I don't know baby..." I looked at Alexander as he kissed my forehead again and then Ella's.

"I need to go to work, I'll ring you later to see how you are." Alexander pecked my lips before messing Ella's hair up before leaving.

****

"Why can't she Mummy? I really miss her!" Ella said for the fifth time as tears welled up in her eyes. Ever since I told her Tammy couldn't come here she has been pushing for answers.

"Ella..."

"Mummy please!" Ella cried, wrapping her tiny arms around me, "I'll be a good girl! I promise Mummy!"

"Ella listen to me," I said moving her slightly so I could see her, I wiped away her tears away with my thumb. "Aunt Tammy did something very bad, and she can't be around you for a while, around us."

"What did she do?" Ella asked with big curious eyes.

"You wouldn't understand baby, it's adult stuff."

"Will I ever see her again Mummy?"

"Of course you will baby." I couldn't let Ella stay away from her god mother all of her life, Ella might end up hating me if I did. Maybe in a few years, Tammy will be able to see Ella. Nothing would ever be the same between Tammy and I, but I didn't want Ella not knowing who Tammy was even though what Tammy did to me was awful...