Chapter 26 - New House, New Life

In case you are re-reading this book, this is not the original copy of the chapter as it somehow deleted. So I had to somehow try to remember what I wrote like 2 months ago... so sorry if its different but I tried my best! 

The next day, Alexander dropped Ella off at playgroup so that we didn't have to worry about her as we moved into our new home. It was still weird that Alexander and I had a house, like our very first home. 

"How are you feeling?" Alexander asked, holding my hand. As the removal men started putting everything in the moving van. I felt bad for them though, because some of the stuff wouldn't fit in the elevator, so they were having to carry it down the stairs.  

"Excited, and I was thinking," I whispered the next part, "when everything is moved into our new home, that we could try a pregnancy test."

"Why are we whispering?" Alexander whispered as one of the men walked pasted us with boxes in his hand.

"Because I don't want it getting out to the press that we're trying before we even get pregnant. I don't want to get our hopes up."

"Even if your not pregnant this time, there's always tonight, and tomorrow night and oh yeah, all the nights after that. Because I don't plan in ever leaving you."

"You just like the sex, Alexander." I said laughing. 

"Well, I most definitely wouldn't turn down making love with you, Princess." Alexander said winking, before smacking my bum before helping the removal men with our stuff. 

I shook my head as I watched Alexander pick up a few boxes before following them down the stairs. 

****

"Its amazing..." I breathed out once all of our stuff was put in place. 

"It is," Alexander said wrapping his arms around me, "now how about we see if you are carrying our little baby."

"I think that's a very good idea," I smiled at him. I went to my bag that had the pregancy test that I had bought a few days before. "I guess there's no better time then the present." I walked into the bathroom and did my business, I walked back out of the bathroom a few minutes later. 

Alexander sat on our sofa, waiting for me. "Well?" He asked looking up at me, I sat next to him.

"I can't look-- can you." I said handing him the test. 

Alexander nodded, staring straight at me, "On three... one... two... three." Alexander looked down at the test. He whispered the next words. "Negative..." I looked down at the test in his hands, I felt a tear fall down my face. 

"I'm sorry..." I whispered as more tears rolled down my cheeks. 

"Hey..." Alexander whispered pulling me into his arms, "you have no reason to be sorry, its just not the right time. And if we don't get pregnant I'm happy with you and Ella. I don't need anything else." 

"You say that now, but in a couple of years, you might feel different..."

"Remember what I said earlier? I don't plan ever leaving you."

"Yeah, you don't plan to. Now, what about in a few years?"

"And I'll still be saying the same thing, your not getting rid of me Sienna even if you tried." I smiled as I kissed away her tears. "I love you no matter what Sienna Drake."

"I love you too." I whispered as our lips connected, at first it started off slow, but then Alexander slipped his tongue into my mouth and brought me even closer to him so that I was straddling him.