[1]

While working on her new upcoming movie, Sofia met so many new people that she got to work with

While working on her new upcoming movie, Sofia met so many new people that she got to work with. One of them was you. You two being the protagonists made it really easy to bond and to create great chemistry. After the movie came out, fans noticed your connection and many rumors about you two dating started spreading around. You were always flirty around Sofia and many pics of you two coming out of restaurants or coffee shops without the rest of the cast got out so you weren't very surprised. 

During an interview she did to promote the movie, Sofia got asked about your relationship and whether the rumors were true or not. 

"So Sofia, the internet has been wild for a while after some people started thinking that you and your co-star Y/n might be a couple. What can you tell us about this?" the interviewer asked.

"You know, Y/n is such a wonderful person to work with and to just be around. Unfortunately, I have to deny these rumors but if something happens in the future I'll be down for it" Sofia said giggling.

"Good news for (your ship name) fans and wonderful news for Y/n Y/l" the interviewer says kinda shocked at the bomb that Sofia just dropped.

Needless to say that fans went even wilder after you posted a pic of you and Sofia on a date that evening. 

A.N: Hey guys! Sorry, this one-shot is kinda short but the next will be longer. Please tell me if you like the stories and if you'd like something to change about my writing. Love you guys!