[6]

5 months ago, Sofia gave you the most wonderful news in your life

5 months ago, Sofia gave you the most wonderful news in your life. She was expecting your baby and once you heard her saying that, you hugged her tight, excited about what was about to come. 

The first ones that got to hear the news were your families. They were as excited as you two were, maybe even more. You remembered how Sofia's mother hugged you both and couldn't let you go.

Obviously, the best things come with a lot of work and sacrifices. 

The first months of her pregnancy were the worst. She was constantly running to the bathroom to throw up and as she went, you were quick to follow her to hold her hair and massage her back. 

After that, her pregnancy went on with sudden mood changes. She could go from angry because of stupid things like not finding her phone (even though she was holding it in her hand), to sad because she thought that you didn't love her anymore and you reassured her every time that you did, to horny 'cause, well... hormones were kicking in. You knew how hard it was for her to go through this and you did all you could to make her feel happy. Sofia loved and appreciated all of this: even though she was the one carrying the baby, she knew how tough it was for you too to keep up with every little thing she needed.

Thinking about this, a memory got brought back to her mind.

After a day spent with her mother and her sister shopping for the essentials for the baby, she came home, tired as never before. You knew that she would've been exhausted after the long day she had, so you prepared a couple of surprises for her. 

As she opened the door, she was met by a delicious smell. You prepared her favorite meals and she smiled from ear to ear. You were an amazing cook and no better time other than her pregnancy to show off your skills knowing she had a lot of cravings.

"Babe, I'm home." she yelled not seeing you in the kitchen nor the living room. 

You walked down the stairs and went straight to her.

"Hey baby, how are you? How was your day?" you asked giving a peck on her lips and taking the shopping bags from her hands.

"Good, apart from Paulina still wanting me to name the baby after her." she said rolling her eyes while you laughed. After you told Sofia's family that she was excepting a baby, her sister tried many times to convince you and Sofia to name the baby after her if it was a girl. Needless to say that Sofia kept scolding her the whole day, but Paulina didn't give up still.

"Anyway, I see you cooked some delicious food. Thank you so much Y/n, you know I love you" she said going to hug you but you stopped her.

"Wait, before you start crying on my shoulder, I have another surprise for you." you said.

"I wasn't gonna cry, my hormones aren't that bad yet." she said.

"Yeah sure, whatever you say." you said taking her up bridal style.

"You know I can still walk right?" Sofia said putting her head on your shoulder, her breath against your neck making you shiver.

"I know, but can't I do something good for my girlfriend who's carrying our child?" you said.

"Yes honey you can, everytime you want." she said kissing your cheek.

You smiled and took her up the stairs towards the bathroom. You opened the door and when Sofia saw what you did, she couldn't be happier to call you her girlfriend.

"I know how tiring this day and basically these last months have been for you, so I thought that you should get some relax." You said putting Sofia down. 

You prepared for her a bath with petals of roses and her favorite candles. Sofia's eyes widened.

"Y/n, you didn't have to do this. Thank you so so much." Sofia said.

"I know but I wanted to. I'll go downstairs while you take your bath." you said and got out of the bathroom. You went to the kitchen to finish cooking. 

After she took her bath, she dried her hair and went downstairs. As you were setting up the table, she hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek.

"How did I get so lucky?" she said putting her head on your shoulder.

"Honestly, I'd like to know too." you joked and Sofia slapped your arm while she laughed.

"Come on, sit so you can tell me how much you love my cooking." you said while Sofia rolled her eyes playfully.

You started to eat and after she finished, Sofia took a moment to stare at you. You glanced up at her from your plate and she laughed at your confused expression.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" you asked while taking your napkin.

"No, no. It's just that I really meant what I said before. Since we first started dating, you've been treating me in the best possible way. With my pregnancy, you confirmed everything that I thought about you: you are smart, you are funny, you're a lovely person and most importantly I love you." she said ending up crying tears of happiness.

"Baby, come on don't cry." you said going to hug her.

"I love you too babe, and I'm more than happy that you're the one that's carrying my baby. You're the best person I've ever met and I want you to know it Sof." you said and you kissed her. She looked at you and smiled through the tears. 

She was sure she found the one and couldn't wait to raise her child with the love of her life.

A.N: Hey guys! I wanted to thank Carsonator982 for the inspiration for this one-shot. Hope you liked it and remember: if you have any requests feel free to tell me. Love you guys!