[8]

You were a famous model

You were a famous model. You got popular for your charm and your mysterious aura. You starred in many commercials for important brands and music videos for celebrities as well. That's how you met Sofia. You took an instant liking to her and she did too and that's how you two started dating.

At first, Sofia was very reluctant to date someone in the entertainment industry like her, but she knew she couldn't let you go after spending time with you. In the public eye though, you were nothing more than friends. The only person who knew about you two was her sister 'cause she caught you making out in Sofia's dressing room before a show.

Sofia picked up her phone to see a text from you wishing her a good day. She smiled and sent back a "you too" with a heart. She was gonna do a photoshoot to promote her new tv show Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists. She was excited and you knew it: it was a big opportunity and as a fan of the series she couldn't be happier to have got the job. 

After sending her that message, you got into your car with your manager. It was your day off but they called for a shooting at the last minute saying you needed to replace a model who couldn't make it, so you couldn't hold back. You didn't even know what the photoshoot was about but you just hoped that it wasn't going to last long. 

Sofia got to the set and quickly went to talk to her castmates. She got along with everyone and was really happy to have bonded with them in the past few months. 

"Hey Sofia. How are you?" Chris, her onscreen boyfriend, said to her.

"Hey Chris. Pretty good. What about you?" Sofia greeted him.

"I'm good. I wanted to ask you something." he said.

"Um, what is it?" Sofia asked kinda worried. 

"I was thinking about going to try a restaurant around here. Maybe you could come with me." he asked while smirking. 

Chris was always tryna flirt with Sofia. Everybody realized it and felt sympathy for Chris, because everyone could see that she wasn't interested, and for Sofia because she felt too bad to tell him straight to his face that she didn't like him.

"Ok guys, the photographer and the models are here." Marlene, the director of the show, said and approached the guys.

Sofia was more than relieved that Marlene came at the right time. The cast all gathered near Marlene.

"Hey Marlene, we're here. Sorry for being late." the photographer said while his team brought in all the equipment. 

"Don't worry, now you're here so let's get ready. Where are the models?" she asked.

"Here they are." he said while all the girls and the boys walked in. 

Sofia's mind went suddenly blank when she recognized a person that she knew way too well.