[9 pt.2]

"What the hell happened at the bookshop?" Dove asked as they got to Sofia's house after going shopping

"Well, she might've asked me out on a date." Sofia said while taking her blonde wig off.

"Sofia that's amazing." Dove said hugging her.

"So have you got her number?" Dove asked. Sofia suddenly became pale. How could she forget the most important thing?

"Sof, don't tell me you haven't got her number." Dove asked her.

"I might have forgot." Sofia said rubbing her neck.

"Sof how could you forget to get her number?" Dove said.

"Well, I forgot alright? We were flirting and I was nervous and that thought totally slipped out of my mind. Maybe we can go back to the bookshop?" Sofia said nervously.

"Do you know what time it is? Her shift is probably over by now." Dove said.

Sofia sighed and sat on the couch. How could she be so stupid? The girl at the bookshop seemed not only beautiful but smart too.

"Well, at least you got yourself a nice book." Dove said trying to lift up the mood. 

"What is it about anyway?" Dove asked opening the book. Suddenly, a little card slipped out of the book.

"Sof, you have to see this." Dove said.

"Dove, I don't care about the damn book right now." Sofia said.

"Well, you'll definitely care about this though." Dove said handing her the little card.

Sofia took it with a confused expression. She didn't notice anything like that inside the book when she got it.

'You will probably need it' was written on the card with a number written next to it which was obviously yours.

"Oh my god Dove it's her number." Sofia said.

"Then go on, text her." Dove said.

Sofia: Hey there

Y/n: Hey stranger

Y/n: Can I have the pleasure to know who are you? 

Sofia: I'm Sofia, the girl from the bookshop this morning

Y/n: So you are the pretty stranger

Sofia giggled at your message. 

"Oh god, you're already smiling at her texts. Are you already in love Sofia?" Dove said teasing her friend. 

"Shut up Dove." Sofia said rolling her eyes.

Sofia: Is your invitation still valid?

Y/n: Sure, just send me your address and I'll pick you up at 8 if that's okay with you?

Sofia: More than okay