[5 pt.3]

A

A.N: I recommend you to listen to lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid while you read this one-shot.

That day, Sofia got out of school earlier. She went home, got to her room and put her headphones on. Then she stood by her window.

Sofia thought that listening to some music could've taken you out of her head, but the memories of you two kept flashing through her mind and they didn't stop. Out of all people, she couldn't believe that you were gonna break her trust. You were her first kiss, her first love and she wanted you to be her first time. The worst thing was that even if you cheated on her, she still loved you. 

She held her necklace. It was the gift that you gave her on Christmas. She cried even more at the memory.

Flashback 

You were so nervous. You stood in front of Sofia's house with the gift in your hands. You were worried that she wasn't gonna like it. You were about to go back to your house but then something happened.

"Hello Y/n, what are you doing here?" Sofia's mother said opening the door.

"Good evening Ms. Carson, I wanted to drop off something for Sofia." you said turning around and looking at her.

"Well then, come inside. You're gonna freeze here and please call me Laura." Sofia's mother said and let you came in.

"Do you want something to eat?" she asked.

"Oh no thanks. My family is waiting for me." you said. Sofia's family was always kind to you 'cause they saw how much you loved and respected Sofia and how she felt the same for you.

"Sofia's in her room. You can go upstairs if you want." her mother said. You thanked her and reached Sofia's room. You knocked and then you heard a 'come in'.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Sofia said getting up from her chair and kissing you.

"Hey babe, I wanted to give you this." you said handing her your gift.

"Aw, thanks Y/n." she said unwrapping the gift. She looked at it for a minute: it was a necklace with your initials on it and inside of it, there was a picture that you two took on your first date. 

"Do you like it?" you asked her since she stayed quite a long time silent.

"Y/n I-I love it." she said hugging you tightly like she never did before. She loved that you put so much thought into the gifts you gave her.

She kissed you with so much love. She didn't say it aloud, but at that moment, she thought that you were the one that she wanted to spend her life with.

"I love you Y/n." she said hugging you.

"I love you too Sof. Merry Christmas." you said hugging her.

End of the flashback

"Sofia, can I come in?" Dove said bringing Sofia back to reality.

"Yeah." Sofia said opening the door.

"Hey, how are you?" Dove asked her hugging her.

"Dove. Y/n, she c-cheat-" Sofia said but couldn't end the sentence cause she was crying too hard.

"Shh, calm down. Take some deep breaths." Dove said playing with her hair while Sofia cried on her shoulder.

They sat on Sofia's bed and Dove hugged her until she stopped crying. Then Sofia told her what happened and how she found out.

"I know that what she did to you was horrible, but you should let her explain her side of the story." Dove said.

"Oh yeah and what do you think she's gonna tell me other than she had sex with Sarah?" Sofia said.

"Come on. You're just gonna hear what she has to say and if you wanna forgive her or not, that's up to you." Dove said.

"Ok, but not now. I don't wanna see her." she said. The two spent some time together until it was time for Dove to go back home.

Days had passed and Sofia avoided you every time she could at school. You didn't blame her, you know you screwed up pretty bad so you decided to do something else. Every morning, before she came to school, you put a letter inside her locker saying how much you loved her and how much you missed her. 

At first, Sofia decided to ignore them thinking that you would soon stop after you realized that she wasn't gonna forgive you, but after time passed, she began reading every single letter, tracing your writing with her finger, even smiling at them sometimes. She understood that you weren't gonna stop until she decided to talk to you again and she liked the fact that you were so persistent, but she wasn't ready yet.

The night before Sofia had to go to New York again came. She was sitting on her desk reading a book even though she wasn't actually reading it. She was thinking about everything that happened in the last weeks and what was about to come. Leaving everything behind her to live her dream scared her, but she was sure that she could've done everything with your support. Now that you two broke up though she wasn't sure anymore.

A knock on her window frightened her. It was late at night, so she was scared that it might've been a robber or someone like that. She took a look and then opened her window.

"Y/n?! What the hell are you doing here?! You scared me." Sofia said bringing her hand to her chest trying to catch her breath.

"Well, you haven't been answering my calls and blocked me everywhere and since you're leaving tomorrow, this is the only moment I can talk to you." you said getting in her room.

"And haven't you thought that maybe there was a reason why I didn't wanna talk to you?" Sofia said crossing her arms.

"I know that what I did was awful but I want you to listen to what I have to say." you said.

Sofia seemed to think about it for a moment and then sighed.

"You got five minutes." she said. You nodded.

"After we argued, I went to the party and got really drunk cause of what happened between us two. Sarah approached me and after that, well, you know..." you said rubbing your neck.

"Yeah, she told me. If that's all you have to say then go cause I already knew this." Sofia said.

"No, I'm not done. The morning after, I woke up and felt completely horrible. That night Sarah was just a rebound to get over you but I can't Sof. You're always in my head, I can't get you out of it and I don't want to 'cause you're the best thing that happened to me. I wake up with a smile on my face every day, happy to have met such an amazing person in my life. I'll totally understand if you don't want to talk or ever see me again after what I did to you, but I needed to talk to you before you left." you said.

Sofia looked at her feet not knowing what to say. You took that as a sign to get out of her house. 

"Wait!" she said before you left. You turned around and looked at her.

She pulled you close to her and kissed you. You were surprised at first but then gave in. 

"Promise me that you will never do it again." she said with her arms around you and your foreheads touching.

"I promise. I'll never do something so stupid again." you said smiling. The most important person in your life was wrapped around your arms and you were never gonna let her go.

A.N: Hey guys! Hope you liked this one-shot. Remember: if you have any requests feel free to tell me. Love you.