[2]

College life has never been easy but this week was actually the worst

College life has never been easy but this week was actually the worst. You were on the verge of breaking down at any point. You had no time for your friends but they understood your situation and gave you the time to be alone and help if you needed it. Unfortunately, your pride was too much to ask for help even if you desperately needed it. One of your friends knew you too well to ignore what you were going through at that moment though.

One morning, while you were studying at the library in vain because you couldn't understand anything you read, a person hugged you from the back covering your eyes.

"Guess who I am" that person said.

"A robber that's gonna still all my money but unfortunately for you, I'm a broke bitch" you said knowing too well who that person was. 

"You're so stupid" that person said while giggling. That person was Sofia. You and her knew each other since high school and immediately became best friends. You were so happy to have a friend like her who you could talk to for hours and it would feel like 5 minutes.

"How are you?" Sofia said taking a seat next to you.

"Fine" you said obviously lying.

"Come on, don't lie to me. We haven't talked in what feels like years but were just two weeks and you don't even answer my texts" she said sadly.

"I know Sof, I'm so sorry. Honestly, during these days I don't even remember my name" you said hoping that she wasn't mad.

"Y/n you need to take a break. You won't get anything done if you keep going on like this. Let me help you" she said taking your hand in hers. She was definitely right so you agreed on letting her help you.

With Sofia's help, your exam went great. After that, you immediately searched for Sofia and once you found her, you hugged her tight.

"Y/n I-I can't breathe" she said.

"Oh sorry, but I wanted to thank you for helping me with my exam" you said.

"Don't worry, I'm always here to help you Y/n and I want you to know that" she said smiling.

"I know. You're a great friend" you said.

"Yeah...no" she said shaking her head. You looked at her kinda confused.

"LIsten Y/n, there's something that I wanted to tell you. It's been a while since I've started to think of you as more than a friend so I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me" she said unsure of what you might've said. 

You smiled. You had the biggest crush on Sofia but weren't sure how she felt so you ignored those feelings

"I'd love to" you said.

A.N: Hey guys! Hope you liked this one-shot. If you have some requests don't be scared to tell me and if you liked this one-shot please don't forget to vote. I wanna remind you that if you don't feel good I'm always free to help so you can text me anytime you want. Love you guys!