[5 pt.2]

"Hey Dove, I just got to the hotel. What's up?" Sofia asked while she was unpacking her suitcase.

Dove was sweating. She knew that as Sofia's best friend she should've told her what just happened, but if she did, Sofia was gonna be heartbroken and with that mood, she wasn't going to be able to get the part in that movie.

"Dove? You're still on the line?" Sofia asked since her friend wasn't talking.

"Yeah, yeah. I am, sorry." she said.

"Are you still at the party? I can't hear any music." Sofia said.

"Yeah, I am. I just got out of the house for a moment to talk to you." Dove said nervously.

"What did you wanna talk about?" Sofia asked. 

Dove gulped: lying to her best friend wasn't a good thing, but it was the right choice at that moment.

"Oh, um, nothing. Just wanted to know how was the flight." she said hoping that Sofia wouldn't have noticed the tone of her voice.

Sofia was a little suspicious. Why calling her in the middle of a party just to know how the flight was when she could've called her the morning after?

"Um, the flight was good. Is everything ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, why are you asking?" she said.

"Nothing, just a feeling. Listen Dove, can I ask you something?" Sofia said.

"Yeah, what is it?" Dove asked.

"Have you seen Y/n? She hasn't been answering any of my calls and I wanted to know how she was." Sofia asked.

While she was on her flight, she thought about her relationship with you and how she couldn't lose you. She even thought about going back home the morning after and skipping the meeting with the director just to see you and tell you she was sorry.

"Sorry Sof. I haven't seen her all night." Dove said. She lied and there was no turning back now.

"Oh, alright. Dove I should probably go to sleep now. Thank you for calling. Love you" Sofia said.

"Alright. You're gonna be amazing tomorrow. Love you too." Dove said and hung up.

Sofia smiled: she was happy that she found such a caring and loyal friend. She went to bed, anxious about the next day.

Dove was sure about one thing: she was gonna kick your ass the first chance she got to put her hands on you.

Morning came and you woke up with the most terrible headache. You looked at the room around you and got confused after you didn't recognize it. You tried to stand up but something held you back. It was Sarah's arm. You also realized that you were naked. You tried to calm down: you were such a dickhead. You were drunk the night before but that didn't justify what you did. You felt like crying: even if you argued, you still loved Sofia and you couldn't believe what you just did.