[7]

You had been invited to a party at a famous club in Los Angeles

You had been invited to a party at a famous club in Los Angeles. It was a party that got held by the director of a popular and well-acclaimed tv show that you were also part of. Your friend and castmate Thomas decided to pick you up to go to the club.

You walked in together and went to the VIP section where you met your other castmates. You didn't know that a certain brunette on the other side of the room watched you as you walked through the club while taking a sip of her drink. That girl was Sofia.

You and Sofia were constantly flirting with each other even though you were enemies on the show but you weren't a thing yet. As you walked in, she observed the way your hips swayed. Unfortunately, she also noticed the way Thomas's arm was wrapped around your shoulders.

She was mad, to say the least. Thomas always tried to hit on you and everyone noticed that apart from you. The alcohol in her veins surely wasn't helping.

She finished her drink and got to the VIP section. She walked towards you and her other castmates. You were all seated on some couches, Thomas' arm still wrapped around your shoulder. She tried to stay calm, greeted everyone and got a seat on one of the couches.

After she came, you found it really hard to take your eyes off her. She was wearing a beautiful dress that suited her like a second skin. You weren't even paying attention to what Thomas was rambling about, too busy looking at the beauty in front of you.

After a while, Thomas excused himself and went to the bathroom. Sofia took that as a chance to sit next to you and talk.

"Hey." she said sitting next to you.

"Hey Sofia, how is it going?" you asked turning your body towards her.

"Good, thanks. You seem like you're enjoying yourself too with Thomas." she said.

"Yeah, he's a great guy. Why the sudden interest?" you asked smirking. You knew that she wasn't on great terms with Thomas. Those two always disliked each other.

"No reasons. So are you dating or something?" she asked, crossing her arms. You chuckled.

"Honey, are you jealous?" you asked her.

"Me? No, I'm not. You can do whatever you want, I don't care." she said pretending to be uninterested.

"Oh good, 'cause I was thinking to walk up to him and ask him to dance." you said and got up but before you could do it, Sofia grabbed your wrist, pulled you down and sat on your lap.

She put her hands behind your neck while you put yours on her waist. You were surprised by the sudden action, but you definitely loved it.

"He's never gonna love you or touch you the way I do. Amor, tu eres mia y solo mia. (Love you're mine and only mine)" she whispered in your ear.

"Soy tuya. (I'm yours)" you said. 

A.N: Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading any of the chapters requested but I had this one in the drafts and it has been quite a long time since I last updated this story. Hope you liked this one-shot. If there's any native Spanish speaker that is reading this story, please tell me if what I wrote was right or not. Love you guys.