[4]

You and Sofia had been apart for quite a long time now

You and Sofia had been apart for quite a long time now. While you were busy touring with your band, Sofia was working on the last Descendants movie. Living in a long-distance relationship was tough for the both of you but you managed to find some moments to talk to each other. Everything was going fine until those last couple of months.

Since your band's tour was a success, your manager decided to add more dates. You were so excited: you loved touring and meeting the fans. But you and Sofia planned to spend some weeks together after your tour was over before she went back to shooting her movie. 

After you finished your show that night, you followed your bandmates to your tour bus and wished them good night. You didn't get on it though. You stood outside deciding to call Sofia knowing that she was free at that moment and tell her about the tour. 

You dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hey baby, how are you doing? How was the show?" Sofia said. Her cheerful voice made you smile and at the same time made you feel guilty for what you were about to say.

 On the other hand, Sofia was happy that you called. Even though she spent time working with her best friends during the day while working on her movie, at night she felt really lonely coming back home without you cooking her dinner or listening to music like you used to do when you lived together before your tour. She missed you a lot and couldn't wait for you to come home in a couple of weeks.

"Hey Sof, I'm good just a little tired, the show was great. How are you? How's it going with the movie?" you asked her.

"Everything is fine. Kenny told me to ask you if you could help with some choreographies when you come back. By the way, do you want me to come pick you up at the airport or are you taking an uber?" Sofia asked while pouring herself a glass of water.

You gulped. You know she wasn't going to take it well and she had all the right to.

"Yeah, um... about that. Our manager decided to add 7 more dates to the tour. I don't think I'll come back home in a month or two." you said, closing your eyes preparing for what she was going to say.

"Two more months?! Are you serious?" Sofia asked with her eyes wide open.

"I'm so sorry Sof, I really am. I was so happy to come back home." you said feeling like shit.

"Y/n, it's been 6 months since we last saw each other in person. 6 months! Do you know how hard it is for me to not see you for such a long time?" Sofia said trying to hold back her tears.

You felt horrible. You know she was about to cry: you heard the way her voice broke and you couldn't do anything to make her feel better.

"I know Sofia, I miss you like crazy and I feel awful too, but I can't do anything to change the situation." you said.

Sofia took a deep breath. She knew these types of decisions weren't up to you. And she knew that she probably would've regretted what she was about to say.