Chapter Eighteen

Hannah and Grace stay at the beach for almost the entire day, leaving only when the sun begins to set. They drive home in a content silence, holding each other's hands and singing along to the songs on the radio. They reach their house and go inside, and as soon as the door shuts behind them Hannah is kissing Grace deeply. Her lips press softly to the taller woman's, biting down tenderly on Grace's bottom lip. Grace lets out a soft moan, pressing her body against Hannah's.

They move to their bedroom swiftly, opening and closing the door in a flash. Once they've reached the bed Hannah pushes Grace on it and climbs on top of her. Grace, not being able to stand another second without Hannah's bare skin under her fingertips, rips her flannel open in one quick move. She runs her fingertips over the smaller girl's chest and down her stomach, tracing the line from her sternum to her navel and down to the waistband of her pants.

Grace pulls Hannah's pants off, dragging her underwear with it. She lets out a breathy sigh, seeing her girlfriend's body still amazing her. Hannah moves from Grace's lips down to her neck, letting out a warm breath against it. Hannah sucks gingerly, leaving a deep red mark. Hannah gently pulls Grace's shirt over her head and slides off her bra. Hannah's bra comes next, followed by Grace's jeans and underwear. They lie together, their legs entangled and hands roaming each other's skin.

Hannah takes control, pressing drawn out pecks to Grace's stomach and over her ribs. She kisses Grace's hip bones and then moves to her inner thigh. Hannah moves up her leg and to Grace's spot before letting her tongue enter. Grace moans, gripping the best sheets. "Oh my god, Hannah."

Hannah doesn't stop until Grace has reached her climax. When they've both finished, Hannah pulls Grace tightly to her, kissing her lips sweetly. Grace knots her hands in the other girl's hair and kisses back. Even after they've pulled apart and climbed under the covers to sleep, Grace and Hannah can both still taste the lingering kiss.

~~~

The next morning Grace and Hannah sleep in late, even though they promised Mamrie they would film early today. Mamrie shows up at 9am sharp and takes the key Grace hides under the door mat to open the door.

"Grace, Hannah?" She calls out. There's no response, so she looks through the house. She reaches the bedroom and knocks, before opening the door. She stops short when she sees the two of them still asleep, their hands intertwined on top of the covers and Hannah enveloped in a soft embrace by Grace. "Guys wake up." Mamrie whispers. "We have to film."

"Hmm?" Hannah mumbles. "Shit Mamrie I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, mini Hart. Just wake up your girlfriend and meet me in the living room." Mamrie replies. After Hannah has woken Grace up and they've both gotten dressed, they go out to Grace's living room.

"Morning Mames." Grace says with a small, shy smile.

"Morn-holy shit Grace is that a hickey?" Mamrie says with a laugh, gesturing to the mark on Grace's neck.

"What?" Grace asks, her hand flying up to cover her neck before looking to Hannah. She leans down to her girlfriend's ear and whispers, "Did you give me a fucking hickey?"

"Hey you were okay with it last night." Hannah defends.

"Come on lovebirds, let's get filming." Mamrie says, still chuckling at her friends.