Chapter Eleven

Time seems to stop, all noise blocked out, everything forgotten, as Grace and Hannah share a passionate kiss. If they hadn't been wearing onesies, Grace was sure it would've gone farther.

"I'm sorry to interrupt," Mamrie says, giving an exaggerated look of annoyance to the crowd. "but we have a show to finish." Grace and Hannah pull apart, both red in the face. Their lips are swollen from the kiss and they're both breathing heavily.

"You're right, sorry." Grace mumbles, standing up. Hannah can't wipe the grin off her face. She slides her arm around Grace's waist, pulling her closer. Grace places her arm over Hannah's shoulders, and they stay like that.

"Thank you all for coming tonight!" Mamrie shouts. "You all got VIP access to the beginning of Hartbig, apparently." Hannah and Grace laugh, looking lovingly into each other's eyes for a moment until turning back to the crowd. They make their way off stage.

"Oh my god." Grace says. "That just happened."

"Yeah it did." Hannah agrees, licking her lips.

"God you two should've done that a long time ago." Mamrie remarks. "It was about to turn NSFW up there."

"NSFW?" Hannah asks with a laugh, looking to Grace for an explanation.

"I'll show you later." Grace replies with a seductive wink.

"I understand y'all have some pent up lesbian angst," Mamrie teases. "but save it until I'm not present. For my sanity."

Neither Hannah nor Grace answers. They just look to each, Grace kissing the top of Hannah's head. Hannah smirks, leaning up to kiss Grace on the mouth just to make Mamrie sit and watch.