Chapter Ten

Grace, Mamrie, and Hannah go to their hotel room and dress quickly for their first show. Grace pulls her koala onesie out, happy to be wearing it again. It's been a long time since she's worn it. Hannah pulls her carrot onesie on and dances around.

"Now I know I said I'd be wearing the gillie suit," Mamrie says. "but I felt left out with you two and your whole onesie deal. So I got this." Mamrie reveals a lion onesie, such a bright, cheerful yellow and orange combo Grace and Hannah both smile.

"That's amazing." Hannah says with a laugh.

"You both have a mane." Grace jokes, gesturing to Mamrie's hair.

Once they've dressed, they head down to the hotel's ballroom, where the first NoFilterShow is being held. They go behind the stage and find a table with all their props, bottles of water, and bags of snack food. They spend half an hour rehearsing, Grace and Hannah both avoiding the fanfiction bit.

"Time to go on!" Mamrie exclaims. Mamrie is in her element. Grace is a ball of nerves, her stomach churning. Hannah tries to stay calm, but she's worrying about the fanfic bit. She really wants to kiss Grace, but she doesn't think Grace wants that.

They do the opening dance, play Truth or Dare, do their individual bits. It all goes smoothly. Then comes time for the fanfiction.

"Introducing our actors," Mamrie's voice resonates. "ItsGrace Helbig and Hannah Harto." Hannah and Grace enter from the wings, standing downstage. "They begin, in Hannah's living room."

Grace and Hannah act well, playing thorough the non romantic parts easily. Then comes the part they're both worrying about.

"Hannah," Grace murmurs. Hannah's eyes are wide, her lips parted slightly, her heart racing. Grace takes a deep breath before saying, "I love you."

"That's not part of the scri-" Hannah begins, but Grace cuts her short. As Grace leans in to kiss Hannah, she hears "She Keeps Me Warm" playing over the speakers. She's momentarily shocked, stopping in her path to Hannah's lips. They were supposed to play "Ur the 1Z" to keep it light.

Grace sees out of the corner of her eye Mamrie wink. Grace rolls her eyes and turns back to Hannah. "I love you, Hannah Hart." Grace whispers, finally kissing Hannah. Hannah's lips respond to Grace's before her brain can figure out what's happening. The kiss is soft and sweet. It's absolutely perfect.

Hannah can taste salt, and opens her eyes to see Grace is crying. Hannah pulls away, pressing her forehead to Grace's. Grace's hand caresses Hannah's face, and Hannah says, "You look beautiful."

Grace is taken back to that night, almost two years ago, when she first realized just how deep her love for Hannah was. "Thanks," Grace replies. "but I think that's you." Both girls have tears on their faces and smiles on their lips, completely forgetting the crowd.

The crowd, and Mamrie, have gone silent. It's such a raw moment, and the crowd can't tell if it's part of the fic or not. But Mamrie knows, and she's proud. Like soccer mom proud. Both of her girls admitted their love for each other, on stage as well!

"Can we kiss again?" Grace asks breathlessly.

"Oh my god, please." Hannah says, kissing Grace like she'll never get to kiss her again.